• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Advan Model 5. 17x9 +35 18x10 +45

Hi all,

selling my Advan Model 5’s 17x9 +35 & 18x10 +45. The rears fit the stock body Nsx np. I am running 30mm spacers and they still stay inside the fender flares. They’re all GTR faces, nice and concave design. They were professionally powder coated bronze Chrome last year. The tires have 500km’s on them. Brand tire is Federal RSRR racing tire, thread wear is 200 Asking $1800 + Shipping. .0E8C040D-69D3-4C8D-B419-1E509F926359.jpg1A6BCC0D-BCB4-45C3-A225-548DE333E78A.jpg

Last edited:
What size tires do you run on the front? I'm local..
Hi, I am running a 215/40/17. You can go 225/35/17 if you can find that size still, or 225/40/17 depending on you fenders, if they’re wider. Thank you.

Ravi

Bump

Just wondering if you had other parts that will be up for sale as I see multiple ads from you. Also, would you consider a package deal for multiple items? I'm currently in Ottawa and don't mind a small drive to pick up directly.

Hi,

I just pm you. Thank you

Just wondering if you had other parts that will be up for sale as I see multiple ads from you. Also, would you consider a package deal for multiple items? I'm currently in Ottawa and don't mind a small drive to pick up directly.

Sorry, I cannot pm you since you’re new. You will have to email [email protected]. Thank you.

Ravi

Hello,

Yes, they’re still available. Let me know. Had a buyer but, having heard from him again. Not going to say any names.. He didn’t seem serious after all. I took the rims to a UPS store, to get an accurate quote for him. Waste of time ppl nowadays.. [email protected] Thanks

Ravi

Hello, are these still available?

Last edited:
I took the rims to a UPS store, to get an accurate quote for him. Waste of time ppl nowadays..

What I've started doing is finding a box big enough for items I'm selling ahead of time and then weighing the items. I don't seal the box in case a perspective buyer wants more photos but that way I have measurements and weight already and when someone asks for a shipping quote I can just go to all of the shipping websites, plug in the address, size, and weight and get an accurate quote that way. Still requires some leg work on your end but keeps you from having to make a trip lugging items back and forth.

Thanks for the great advice but, I already had the dimensions in hand. The UPS store, advised they needed the exact weights on the items, to quote me for packing and shipping. With my busy schedule, I’d rather sell these locally or just keep them.

Ravi

What I've started doing is finding a box big enough for items I'm selling ahead of time and then weighing the items. I don't seal the box in case a perspective buyer wants more photos but that way I have measurements and weight already and when someone asks for a shipping quote I can just go to all of the shipping websites, plug in the address, size, and weight and get an accurate quote that way. Still requires some leg work on your end but keeps you from having to make a trip lugging items back and forth.

Looks like you need the fender flare to clear in the back. Can you confirm fitment requires flares?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you read the ad fully, you will see where I said, the rears fit the stock body Nsx np. I am also running 30mm spacers and still have plenty clearance. Thank you.

Ravi

Looks like you need the fender flare to clear in the back. Can you confirm fitment requires flares?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can ship the rims, with or without tires if needed. Will take $2000 shipped!! Happy Holidays Primers. Stay blessed.

Ravi

Last edited:
Lets get these going. I’ll take $1700 shipped. Rare set of Advan Model 5. Thanks for looking.

Ravi

Hello,

It clears my Stoptech bbk by a mile. I am running a 30mm spacers, on the rears See pic. Thank you.
43A0FDAE-F4C0-40ED-84AE-80138D5AE680.jpeg03EEA09A-D293-4D0B-B56A-08FC98793BF6.jpeg

do you know if these clear BBK ?
I'm very interested but the BBK clearance is a must for me

Last edited:
Rims and Tires are officially sold to WMDNSX. Thanks Prime. Please close tread.

Ravi

Back