• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Advan model 5 for nsx in Malaysia and singapore

I would like to get a set of used 17 front and 18 rear Advan Model 5 from Japan. The only problem is sizes for NSX is hard to come by. So the only way to do it is to buy a set of 4 NSX sized 17 inch and a set of 4 NSX sized 18 inch. Is there anyone in Malaysia or Singapore who would like to get a set of these wheels for their NSX?

Apa khabar jun? I can get them from yahoo japan auction and then shipped to Malaysia using my friend's container. Shipping directly from japan to Jakarta will be very expensive. Would you still be interested to buy a set if I can get them to kuala lumpur and then u pick it up or arrange for shipping from kuala lumpur?

BTW I didn't know there is any NSX in Jakarta. Would love to meet up with u in kl or Jakarta.

I have the following advan model 5 wheels available right now.
2 17x8 et 38 (Silver) - ideal for front wheel
2 17x9 et 45 (Silver) - ideal for rear wheels for those who likes 17 all round
2 18x9 et 20 (Bronze) - great rear wheels for staggered looks.

I think i have gone overboard. I just bought another set of Advan Model 5 in Black F17x8 et38 R18x10et45.

So now I have the following Advan Model 5 Wheels:
2 17x8 et 38 (Black) - (just acquired)
2 17x8 et 38 (Silver) - ideal for front wheel (in my store)
2 17x8 et 30 (Bronze) - ideal front offset for Stoptech BBK (shipping from Japan now)
2 17x9 et 45 (Silver) - ideal for rear wheels for those who likes 17 all round (in my store)
2 18x9 et 20 (Bronze) - great rear wheels for staggered looks (shipping from Japan now)
2 18x10 et 45 (Bronze) - ideal offset for Stoptech BBK (shipping from Japan now)
2 18x10 et 45 (Black) - ideal offset for Stoptech BBK (just acquired).

I can't believe I have 14 Advan Model 5 Wheels!! 3 and a half set in NSX size!

black_advan_model_5.jpg
[/IMG]
Silver_advan_model_5.jpg
[/IMG]
bronze_advan_model_5.jpg
[/IMG]
Bronze_17x8_et_30.jpg
[/IMG]

If you are in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei and Indonesia and would like to get a set of Advan Model 5, please PM me.

Last edited:
Just installed 17 front and 17 rear silver Advan Model 5.
silver1.jpg

Sold 2 sets of 17/18 in 2 days. I am left with a set of black 17/18 and a spare set of silver 17x9. I am glad that there are 2 other nsx owners who are as happy as I am to finally get hold of the discontinued Advan model 5.

I am sorry that i do not have enough sets to sell to all interested parties. If you are really interested to get hold of a set and dont mind waiting please PM me. I may still be able to get hold of another set or two.

Finally installed my black 17/18 AVS 5

IMG_3485.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

Interested with the wheels. Please e mail me [email protected]

I am still amazed that you flew all the way from Indonesia to Malaysia to collect the wheels personally lest they be lost if sent by courier!

I hope you will like the wheels and get them installed ASAP.

Love the look of the black Model 5's on red.

Very Nice!

Do you have a picture of your car outside? I'd like to see the contrast.

I am still amazed that you flew all the way from Indonesia to Malaysia to collect the wheels personally lest they be lost if sent by courier!

I hope you will like the wheels and get them installed ASAP.

Yes, i'm amazed my self. At least i finally got the wheels that i've been looking for the past 3 yrs. And i had a wonderful holiday as well in KL.

I'm excited to put on the wheels, haven't decided with the color Bronze/Silver.
I'm going to order the advan neova 08 soon, hope i will get them in 6 weeks time.

I finally installed the AVS 5 17 & 18.....

Junn, your car look stunning with the new wheels!! It was definitely worth your effort to fly to Malaysia to collect the wheels personally. :biggrin::biggrin:

I now have a total of (10) Advan Model 5's.
2-18x8
8-19x10
Synth has spoken for 2 19's, but I am trying to locate 4 more 18" fronts to make 3 complete sets. If anyone know of any 18" fronts available, or are in need of 19" rears let me know!!

I now have a total of (10) Advan Model 5's.
2-18x8
8-19x10
Synth has spoken for 2 19's, but I am trying to locate 4 more 18" fronts to make 3 complete sets. If anyone know of any 18" fronts available, or are in need of 19" rears let me know!!

Hi Chris, I am glad to find out that I am not the only crazy nsx owner with more than 2 sets of advan model 5. :biggrin::tongue:

Back