• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ADVAN RSII wheels, NITTO NT-01 tires mounted and balanced.

I am selling my advan RSII wheels and Nitto tires. Reason for selling is I must go 18/19 to clear my new brake kit. These were my favorite wheels and are EXTREMELY aggressive looking in black. I will sell wheels and tires separately or as a whole. Wheels have zero curb rash, balance out perfect, and the only few scratches I can see are in the barrel where they cannot be seen. There are no surface scratches other than some wear marks where the lugnuts seat.

The rear wheels are specifically sized for ultimate lightness and flush looks on the NSX. Almost all other advans are 18x10 at an et of 35. These are 18x9 (are lighter by just under 4 pounds for both rear wheels). Front wheel weights are 15 pounds which is less than just about any wheel at this size.

Full specs:

Front: 17x8 et 37 semi-gloss black
Rear: 18x9 et 25 semi-gloss black
Both wheels have "GTR face". Medium concave front and deep concave rear.

Tires: Nitto NT01 235/40/17 and 275/35/18. (have had one 300 miles trip and one 2 day track event). One front tire is showing some wear on the inside, but not much really, has plenty of life left.

aa958dae5d2e071ee8c1dc1024b7ec45_zpsbb741a93.jpg

0be4e97a0096ab0b8b8e0ff15919afee_zps45d1d344.jpg

Wheels sell for $2600 at science of speed. Center caps are $200. Plus shipping and mount and balance. Tires are around $900. So altogether this cost me over $3800.

I will accept the best offer, but since I have to post a price:

Wheels alone no caps: $2200 plus shipping/PayPal
Wheels with center caps: $2300 plus shipping/PayPal
Wheel with tires, center caos, mounted and balanced: $2500 plus shipping/PayPal
Tires alone: $350 plus shipping/PayPal

Please note: I ASK THE BUYER WAIT UNTIL MY NEW WHEELS ARE MADE. This is approximately 4 weeks from now. If you must have the wheels right now, I will consider shipping them now, but essentially it will render my car inoperable. It's currently only being driven to Midnight Raven's house localy for some mods, I am not driving the car otherwise and will not do so if any of these items are sold.

All sold. Thanks for the many inquiries guys. Mods please lock.

Back