• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Forced Induction AEM/MSL Engine Management OBD2 97-05

Up for sale is a MSL Engine Management System for OBD2 97-05 NSXs. This is a complete stand alone system that includes the AEM EMS, plus the plug and play harness for integration with the cars drive by wire set up. I had this installed on my 97 with a BBSC. It was removed over a year ago and has been sitting in the original box. It was in perfect working condition when removed. I have video of the car starting, idling, and running with the system installed prior to its removal if requested. If your looking at this, you probably already know what it is; however if you have any questions, i would be more than happy to answer as best as possible. I originally purchased the system from SOS in 06, and it was installed and used through 09. The original cost was $2500. I'm willing to let it go for half of that for a quick sale. $1300 shipped anywhere in the US. That seems extremely fair, and covers any associated Paypal fees. I also have some other AEM parts that were used with this set up for sale. AEM serial gauge $110 shipped AEM dual wideband kit 30-2300 $150 shipped. All parts in perfect working condition when removed from car. You can PM, email, or call me with any questions. [email protected] 443-677-5777

Thanks for looking!

-Wade

Attachments

• From Iphone 095.jpg
    From Iphone 095.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 2,063
  • From Iphone 127.jpg
    From Iphone 127.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 150
  • From Iphone 093.jpg
    From Iphone 093.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 2,041