• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Aftermarket clutch comparisons ???

Hey everyone... my stock clutch is starting to go at about 50K miles on my '91. (I'm the 2nd owner ..it took a bit to get used to it, and I don't know how many test drives I had to give away in the thing... so it took a little bit of a beating....)

Just wondering... what are all of your experiences with aftermarket clutches (if this is covered in an archive somewhere, can someone point me to it ??)

(Right now I have RM's exhaust and intake on the car and am happy with it.... was thinking about a supercharger in a while... but that would be a year or more off... )

Dali ? RM ? Comptech ?? others ???

Thanks,

Jason

Just wondering... what are all of your experiences with aftermarket clutches (if this is covered in an archive somewhere, can someone point me to it ??)

Go to the table of contents for the FAQ in this forum (you can access it directly at http://www.nsxprime.com/toc.htm ) and, under the heading "Performance", click on "Clutch".

Back