• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Aftermarket Horn Sound Clips

I'm looking to get an aftermarket horn which sounds something along the lines of a Ferrari or Lamborghini (I'm just not a big fan of the horn). I did some searching and see a few threads but they were pretty old and the sound clips were dead ends at this point. I've also tried to search the web and have struggled to find anything. Any one have any clips? I heard a horn the other day on a Yamaha R1 but alas, the NSX is not quite that fast and I could not catch him to ask.

Anyone?

Love the train horn on the Evo.

Thanks all for your help. I was able to get to these links. I'm going to pick up the three horn set up. Appreciate the help. See you all out there.

Thanks all for your help. I was able to get to these links. I'm going to pick up the three horn set up. Appreciate the help. See you all out there.

I purchased the three horn set but i only use two. I installed it about 14 months ago and i love it. With the three horn set you can try different combinations of two to change the sound to your liking. I ended up using the two highest pitched trumpets. I have a 02 and have everything installed in the nose, mostly hidden.

I will try to get you a sound clip this weekend.

Interesting idea on the mix and match. I'll try out the options before I finish the install. Good Idea, thanks.

I've installed 3-trumpet Hellas in my last two DDs, and love them. Friends with Fiamms seem to burn through their compressors, so I've been sticking to the Hellas. Only problem, especially with the 3-trumpets, is the amount of room you need to install all the bits.

Back