• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Alex Zanardi Titanium interior pieces vs. stock

Thanks for the link, Number9 - is there anything else different besides the shift knob (and perhaps the parking brake release button, can't tell from the picture)?

With regard to the interior, some of the door trim pieces match the center console's "titanium" look (not readily apparent in the linked gif). Also, the steering wheel has a slightly different perforated leather wrap in certain sections. The seats are have a perforated grey (not black) suede-like finish on the seating surface.

Although I liked the standard seats better for comfort, I prefer the aesthetics of Z interior because the two-tone look seems a bit more stylish than the all-black interior in my prior NSX. Of course the interior is functionally the same, so it's just a matter of personal preference.

--twc

[This message has been edited by Number9 (edited 24 January 2001).]

Originally posted by Number9:
.... The seats are have a perforated grey (not black) suede-like finish on the seating surface.

.... prefer the aesthetics of Z interior because the two-tone look seems a bit more stylish ....

--twc

I think starting in 2000 the seats are perforated, atleast the one I looked at was this way. Also I was looking at the japan NSX site and I wish the Type-S seats were available. They look great in 2 tone.

View

[This message has been edited by hejo (edited 25 January 2001).]

Back