• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

All dressed up and nowhere to go!

:cool: where are all you guys? Let's have a meet (Rain permitting) before it gets too cold.

Friday 12/7 - 10:00PM in fremont at that coffee place is cool. Eric chime in if you know that exact location.

New goodies:
1. DF diffuser (Full verison)
2. GT One v5.1 Exhaust
3. Stoptech brakes front and back
4. Shine Front spoiler
5. Comptech Targa Top Strut Bar (Triangle) probably the first coupe to do this!

been busy with the car :cool:

Last edited:
this friday if everyone is up to it.

What's up Steve

sound like u opend all your gifts a lil early. :biggrin:

well it's a maybe for me.
like u said "(Rain permitting)"

Heya Steven! SUP! long time. I know I have been MIA for a while now.

I saw cousin Charlie just before T-day, hes up and walking around now. Rodney keeps saying we need to do a BBQ or gathering at his house. I guess well have to shoot for after the Winter months.

I wanna see and hear your new exhaust also. Wonder is Gary will show as well? As i know he is super fond of his exhaust too.

The name of the coffee joint in Fremonts Irvington district is called:

Bay Street Coffee Co
4000 Bay St # A, Fremont, CA 94538

Heya Steven! SUP! long time. I know I have been MIA for a while now.

I saw cousin Charlie just before T-day, hes up and walking around now. Rodney keeps saying we need to do a BBQ or gathering at his house. I guess well have to shoot for after the Winter months.

I wanna see and hear your new exhaust also. Wonder is Gary will show as well? As i know he is super fond of his exhaust too.

The name of the coffee joint in Fremonts Irvington district is called:

Bay Street Coffee Co
4000 Bay St # A, Fremont, CA 94538

Eric, let me know via PM or call me if you want to meet friday night

I'll be there at 10pm as long as it's dry out. I just washed the car too! Oh, Eric, you have to show if we're going to get any type of decent numbers to this.........

J

I'm good for this friday... even if it rains... I think we should still meet... I'll just drive my other car... :D

AHHAH AHAH good ole james! hows a going man.

ill try but well see.

I'll be there at 10pm as long as it's dry out. I just washed the car too! Oh, Eric, you have to show if we're going to get any type of decent numbers to this.........

J

not looking too good.

we'll see if the weather changes
attachment.php

Attachments

• Fremont Weather 12-06-07.JPG
    Fremont Weather 12-06-07.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 290
I agree with Gary. I'm going to show there rain or shine, though rain would mean that I show in my daily driver.

Oh, and who's down for a few slices at Premier Pizza before-hand? Maybe meet up there at 8?

J

I agree with Gary. I'm going to show there rain or shine, though rain would mean that I show in my daily driver.

Oh, and who's down for a few slices at Premier Pizza before-hand? Maybe meet up there at 8?

J

I can only make it out after 10:00 :( so if you are going somewhere else after pizza let me know. I'll drive my other car too if it is raining

I can't do Friday, how about Saturday, plus the forecast from weather.com is "Sunny".

Edub, there might be two options now, either way it won't be a meet if your not there. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mike

It's looking like rain and very cold outside. Let's all postpone and have Eric cordinate the better date when he feels better ;)

Anyone up for an AM coffee meet on Saturday or Sunday? Fremont, Dublin the Peninsula, or? Weather should be good either day - itching to get out for a nice morning drive :wink:

Anyway, I'll be out one day this weekend, don't know where yet, but if anyone wants to join me...:biggrin:

Smooth,
Sunday morning sounds better for me. We can meet at Starbucks next to Hooters in Dublin (what a combo), Dublin Blvd and San Ramon Rd. Maybe around 9:00 - 9:30am and take a little drive thru 84 from Livermore to Fremont.

Anyone up for an AM coffee meet on Saturday or Sunday? Fremont, Dublin the Peninsula, or? Weather should be good either day - itching to get out for a nice morning drive :wink:

Anyway, I'll be out one day this weekend, don't know where yet, but if anyone wants to join me...:biggrin:

tarig,I'M IN 9:30,SOUNDS GOOD...................BILL :biggrin: :biggrin:

Cool...I'll post a new thread for a Sunday morning ~9-9:30 coffee meet. Maybe others will be interested too.

Back