• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ALMS @ Mosport

Guys,
The NSX Club of Canada is gauging interest in members that are planning to attend the AMLS @ Mosport August 21-24.

The Club is not getting the Sponsorship we enjoyed last year from Honda Canada and Erin Mills. Therefore, Club members would be responsible for tickets to the ALMS event.

Please respond to this thread if you plan on attending.

Bram

I'll not only be there but host all NSX Club members in my trackside suite!

Dave said he will bring his cabin boy and "butt"ler:rolleyes: to help serve canopies - I don't even know what canopies are!:eek:

What some call a "trackside suite" others call a gay bath house.

Dont be suprised if Stu starts to talk about all the showers he has in there.

BUT:
This race is seriously fun to watch. You have full paddock access with your tickets, which means that you can get close up to the cars and the teams prior to and post the race. If you're walking around, you will be asked to step aside to make room for the cars that are being shuttled here and there in preparation. You can get close enough to touch them! Plus, prior to the race the grid opens up. You can mix and mingle with some of the best drivers in the world, and certainly with the coolest cars. This is your opportunity to get as close a view of these cars as you could ever at any event in the world. It is AMAZING!

And once the race starts, you can cruise around to whereever you want to be, inside or outside of the track. Any corner. Any straight. There are TONS of great vantage points. Trust me, it is an amazing sight to watch these cars tear it up!

It is a shame that we do not have the same funding as last year for this event, but do not let that ruin the experience.

Dave, just because I refer to it as my "play space" doesn't mean its the same type of play space you like!

Seriously, I'll have the Sat Dish up and running for the event so you'll be able to tour around and see/hear/touch the cars and watch parts of the race on TV too!

Corral area parking like we had last year?

We COULD do that - it would have to be subsidized by the Club - which is why we need to know who wants to come

Hey Brad, You could both....the Race on Sunday and the Cruise Saturday.

Bram

High probability!
However I'm trying to work out logistics of enjoying some fine wine and working in the race on Sunday without having to drive from Niagara falls Sat evening to take Sue home, then back to Bowmanville in the middle of the night so I can be at the race at a decent time on Sunday.

Think Sue would mind if I put her on a train back to London?
:)

NOT!!!!

High probability!
However I'm trying to work out logistics of enjoying some fine wine and working in the race on Sunday without having to drive from Niagara falls Sat evening to take Sue home, then back to Bowmanville in the middle of the night so I can be at the race at a decent time on Sunday.

Think Sue would mind if I put her on a train back to London?
:)

NOT!!!!

VIA 1 is awesome! I would never mind a train ride with free meals and booze!

It's the best way to travel!

I would be interested in coming on Sunday.

Sunday should be good for me

Cruise Saturday and Race Sunday would work for me!

So...

Red
Brad
Tamar
Shawna
Steve

Is this a correct count?

Last edited:
I'm out.
Im out of town that entire weekend. I was able to change my plans and had it all worked out, then things fell through for the ppl on the other end. So im pooched and im back to the original plan.

This is the best car event of the year, too!

Sean.........this will be weather dependent as something's come up that wasn't planned.

I'll know for sure next week and let you know so that you're not inconvenienced.

Shawna

Back