• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

American Airlines Travel Vouchers - Not Name Locked - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
American Airlines Travel Vouchers - Not Name Locked

Hello fellow Primers,

THIS IS A SERIOUS OFFER. I have three (3) ticket vouchers for use by ANYONE ... (THEY ARE NOT NAME LOCKED) for American Airlines in the amount of $453.46 each for a total of $1360.38.

Backstory:
My wife and I booked a trip to Puerto Rico with my daughter prior to our son being born in October. AA totally screwed up and didnt have us on the plane. They couldnt put us on the following plane due to it being full so by the time they got us there we were 2 days late!!!
The hotel refunded us for the entire stay (El Conquistador is AMAZING!) but AA gave us vouchers instead ... really ... freaking VOUCHERS! Of course this doesnt help as we just had our second child and we will not be going anywhere.
I will provide copies of the vouchers to you, call AA and verify if you wish. This is a serious offer which I cant sell to travel redeemable sites because they only accept card miles etc. and I cant list on ebay due to their restrictions. I have no problem signing whatever you want and even meeting at my house so you can see I am a real family man that isn't selling crap.

Ask numerous people on prime, I am involved in the Sacramento community and known.

Call or text Jeffrey at 916-671-9664 west coast time.

This is a 25% savings for your next family vacation

List Date: 2/1/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: American Airlines Travel Vouchers - Not Name Locked
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back