• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

And yet ANOTHER 1ST PLACE FOR "NSX"

woke up @ 4:30 to go to the "Low Rider and Import show"at the
state fair grounds.
YES ANOTHER 1ST' PLACE TROPHY.(no cash) but it was a lot of fun and I got the opportunity to speak w/ 3
different judges and picked there brains on how to gain that edge in points etc... Well it paid off.
IN THE NAME OF "NSX" I CROWN THE 1ST PLACE!!

Seriously you have NEVER seen "enormous amounts of mods and customizing until you get up close on a Low
Rider show.I know its not most of our style but "DUDE" you have got to see .... Just the displays are beautiful.
I'm not talking about the crap you usually see on the street.These cars deserve a huge applause.

THANK YOU MARK BASCH AND CRIS FROM SCIENCE OF SPEED FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!!!

THE WORK "BOTH" OF YOU DID AND EFFORTS PLAYED AN ENORMOUS PART IN "MYNSX" TAKING 1ST PLACE I TOOK LOTS OF PICS BOTH HARD AND DIGITAL I WILL POST W/ MY COMPUTER GUYS HELP.WORST COMES TO WORST I MAIL YOU A PACK TO SCAN CRIS..

WAIT TILL WERE DONE WE ARE GONNA really go wild w/in the next couple months!!!!

THANKS AGAIN GUYS (BIG SMILES)

------------------

PS.. Sherri took 2nd place on Saturday w/ the Cobra.At the Copperstate Mustang club.And that was an extremely compeditive crowd of vintage-2002 Stang's.
Go Boo-Boo!!!(thats her nic'-name) :)

------------------

Hey, am I the only one that is waiting to see your pictures?
smile.gif
Come on! You spent a milliard $$$ on your yellow beauty: buy a digital camera now!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Back