• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another CGI event anyone.

comquat1 said:
Steve, you seem to have a camera at the driving events, I was wondering if you (or anyone for that matter) got a chance to take a pic of Kevin's car with the video camera mounted on the front bumper? If so could you post it?

I did get one session on tape and just sent it to Sean maybe he can post it for us.

comquat1 said:
Is this going at about 2x speed? It seems awfully fast, or is Steve really "that fast?" :wink:

That must be what Steve meant when he said he had some "editing" to do! :wink: :biggrin:

it's a shame you can't see the temp guage in the movie.... :tongue:

Actually, now that i'm playing it at work, it appears now it's realtime. By the way, when are we going to see video of Kevin running with the camera on the bumper???? I'm dying to see that.

comquat1 said:
Is this going at about 2x speed? It seems awfully fast, or is Steve really "that fast?" :wink:

I'm not that fast...This is what Tom's cousin timed us at give or take.

T Bell-1.43
Me-1.44
Sean-1.45
Kevin-1.49

not that it was a timed event. :biggrin:

comquat1 said:
it's a shame you can't see the temp guage in the movie.... :tongue:

Actually, now that i'm playing it at work, it appears now it's realtime. By the way, when are we going to see video of Kevin running with the camera on the bumper???? I'm dying to see that.

Next time I will have the camera on the temp gauge just for you comquat... :biggrin: Kevin is still trying to get a small tape together.

RP-Motorsports said:
Tape is real time, not sped up. Time a lap as you watch.

I wonder what I would have ran with sticky's????

for some reason when i was watching it my computer was making it go 2x, i still haven't figured it out. Tom, did you get a battery for the watch? I hope it works, I spent the $ already! :biggrin:

RP-Motorsports said:
Nope not yet. It is on my list for the wife to do! :biggrin: I still need to take out a section for size as well.

You've got girly wrists too I see.... :tongue:

Back