• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another New Owner!

Hey Guys,

I am fortunate enough to join the long list of NSX Owners. I got real lucking scooping up this 1991. 68k, service up to date, in immaculate condition. 17/18 inch Lowenhart wheels w/ new rubber added as well.

I can't wait to fall in love with this car over and over again.

Regards,
Steve

Attachments

• NSX-3.jpg
    NSX-3.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 223
  • NSX-2.jpg
    NSX-2.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 170
  • NSX-1.jpg
    NSX-1.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 158
  • NSX-4.jpg
    NSX-4.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Steve, nice!
Is it a Canadian car, or is this another gem moved up from the US?
The Canadian presents is strong on prime, considering how few cars are in the country.

Bought it from Portland Oregon and drove it up, during a rain storm. Previous owner owned it for 17 years and it saw less rain in his whole existence than that drive home.

I intend on driving it daily during Spring, Summer and Fall.

I rarely see NSX in Vancouver. More Ferraris, Lambos and AMartins, while Porsche's are a dime for two dozens.

Congrats !! An early Christmas present to yourself. As a new owner, don't forget to check out the NSX Wiki (which can be accessed off the red action bar at the top of most pages). It has a lot of great information on a wide range of topics. I hope you have many enjoyable years ahead of you.

Congrats on the beautiful purchase Steve! It is such a great car - virtually perfect in every respect. Oh, and you have the BEST color combination!! :wink: Cheers, Jay

Congrats. I know you will enjoy her. Keep an eye on her, I think one was stolen from Vancouver a few months ago.

welcome to the best built car you will ever own.

but did you know the color red is second faster car in the NSX?

black is first LOL

First photo is almost surreal with shallow depth of field . It looked like a miniature shot with a shift and tilt lens. Very nice...

welcome aboard!

Congrats and welcome to the "Family":smile:

Back