• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

antenna on NSX

Ive seen NSX's with S2000 antennas on them before. my current NSX has had the great fortune of someone or something taking the part of my antenna that screws onto the motor that protrudes out of the rear fender. Would an S2000 antenna cover this properly and fit onto the current antenna screw point or do i need to buy another stock Antenna assembly and find a OEM antenna mast? Does anyone know where i can buy a kit and just swap all together and go with the S2000 shorty antenna?

www.mitamotorsports.com used to sell a package conversion kit that includes the S2000 antenna. I don't see it on their website anymore, so email them and see if it is still available (or maybe I just couldn't find it). As an alternative, if you just want to repair the existing antenna, the parts still appear to be available.

Auto Radio - Antenna for 2000 Acura NSX | OEM Parts Online

If you dislike the new price, do a Google search on the part number and you may be able to find a used part on EBay.

Last edited:
www.mitamotorsports.com used to sell a package conversion kit that includes the S2000 antenna. I don't see it on their website anymore, so email them and see if it is still available (or maybe I just couldn't find it). As an alternative, if you just want to repair the existing antenna, the parts still appear to be available.

Auto Radio - Antenna for 2000 Acura NSX | OEM Parts Online

If you dislike the new price, do a Google search on the part number and you may be able to find a used part on EBay.

Mita has it listed under the "Upgrade" category:

https://www.mitamotorsports.com/nsx-upgrade-kits/antenna

Back