• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any Bay Area Poker games?

I usually head over to Oaks Club for a couple hours of poker on Friday nights but was wondering if any Prime members have a house game going.

U can also sometimes find me playing at the local card club (Comstock) in Tracy.

And whenever Im back in LA you will always find me at Commerce.

I would be happy to host one in Pebble Beach if we had enough interest.

Man.......Bay Area guys are pretty boring...........no poker players??? Sitting at home wasing their cars on Friday nights?

A home game sounds good! Gotta get my practice before the World Series in June! Must improve on my past attempts at a bracelet. :biggrin:

I just can't afford to be around all of you high flyers.:biggrin:

I'm going to start hosting a weekly/bi-weekly wednesday home game (to help us get over the hump). I have a list of about 10-15 people right now (not all will make it every week). An ideal game is ~8-10 people every week. If you're interested, send me your e-mail, and I'll loop you in the mailing list. My e-mail is [email protected]. I live in Mountain View.

Allen

Man....I live in Fairfield so Wednesday nights are bad for me. Hopefully someone will start a weekend game.

The problem w/ weekend games is that some people have families that they want to spend time with, and for the single guys, have other things planned A week-day game on Wednesday is a good way to get over the hump, and have something to look forward to (besides driving in the NSX)

The problem w/ weekend games is that some people have families that they want to spend time with, and for the single guys, have other things planned A week-day game on Wednesday is a good way to get over the hump, and have something to look forward to (besides driving in the NSX)

Allen,

+1!:biggrin:

I will ask others from the gang. about time we get one on!

Shane, I was wondering when you would answer this thread ;) let me know the day I'll be there.

Allen,

I had a great time. Good turn out tonight. You have a nice place and I enjoyed myself even though I am out $20........dam I guess pocket 9s are only good enough for Phil Helmuth.............

Back