• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any Central VA owners?

Hi all, I'm considering a first generation NSX. I've been using the great resources on this site to learn, but there is no replacement for seeing a car in person, sitting in it, etc. to see if it really is something I want to get serious about before I start searching one to purchase, especially since that will likely mean driving/flying some distance to pick one up.

I'm in Mechanicsville VA. Is there anyone in the greater Richmond area with one who would be willing to let me come by or meet up somewhere and look at one up close, sit in it, maybe take me for a quick spin and talk about your ownership experience? I go to our local Cars n' Coffee but can't say I've ever seen an NSX there to talk to anyone about. I see one near me occasionally, but its always going the opposite way so I've never had the opportunity to speak to them.

Thanks!

Come down to the Mideast NSX Meet in Raleigh - May 21 - 23.
John Komar is the master of ceremonies!
99NCNSX

Last edited:
Come down to the Mideast NSX Meet in Raleigh - May 21 - 23.
John Komar is the master of ceremonies!
99NCNSX

I saw that, the timing would be perfect, buuuut I road race motorcycles as a hobby, and that weekend is the only one off right in the middle of 5 weekends of racing in a row all up and down the east coast, so my wife will kill me if I use it to take another trip to go possibly get involved in another hobby.

I saw that, the timing would be perfect, buuuut I road race motorcycles as a hobby, and that weekend is the only one off right in the middle of 5 weekends of racing in a row all up and down the east coast, so my wife will kill me if I use it to take another trip to go possibly get involved in another hobby.

Fully understand. My 91 NSX resides about 1:15 from VIR (Madison, NC). If you are racing there (and the timing works out) I'd try to meet you or arrange something.

Fully understand. My 91 NSX resides about 1:15 from VIR (Madison, NC). If you are racing there (and the timing works out) I'd try to meet you or arrange something.

Thanks. Unfortunately this year there is no club-level bike racing at VIR, which is such a shame, I love that track. But I'll keep you in mind if I find myself around that way anytime.

Hi all, I'm considering a first generation NSX. I've been using the great resources on this site to learn, but there is no replacement for seeing a car in person, sitting in it, etc. to see if it really is something I want to get serious about before I start searching one to purchase, especially since that will likely mean driving/flying some distance to pick one up.

I'm in Mechanicsville VA. Is there anyone in the greater Richmond area with one who would be willing to let me come by or meet up somewhere and look at one up close, sit in it, maybe take me for a quick spin and talk about your ownership experience? I go to our local Cars n' Coffee but can't say I've ever seen an NSX there to talk to anyone about. I see one near me occasionally, but its always going the opposite way so I've never had the opportunity to speak to them.

Thanks!

My brother lives in Culpeper, VA. He'll be here in Raleigh for the Mideast NSX Meet. I'm sure he'd be glad to accommodate you sometime - his is a 1999 NSX-T, Formula Red with Camel interior.

Hello, I am located in Richmond . Glad to discuss/ give ride etc. I have a 92 .. is my second one. PM me at your convenience .

My brother lives in Culpeper, VA. He'll be here in Raleigh for the Mideast NSX Meet. I'm sure he'd be glad to accommodate you sometime - his is a 1999 NSX-T, Formula Red with Camel interior.

Hi Bret. Would be happy to give you a checkride in my NSX.

Dave

Back