• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any Louisiana NSX owners?

I have begun a club for NSX/S2000s and would like for new members to show up. We have 4 nsx cars in baton rouge, and a member is driving his nsx to baton rouge (4 hours) for the meet. So please if you have an nsx in louisiana or would like to make a road trip to baton rouge for a meet, please post and look in the "meeting time/places" section for more detail

There are a couple in Monroe here. I don't know one of them, and the other has a 1998 S/C NSX pushing 415 HP. He said he would take me for a ride, but never came through.
frown.gif

------------------
NetViper -= 100% Stock EBP 2000 Civic Si =- Still looking to get an NSX, but at least I can live life at 8,000 RPM!

great. Our next meet is Friday sept 7th at 7pm in Baton Rouge.

The location is fairly easy to get to. It is on the corner of Highland and Lee drive.
Lee drive is also known as "College". Just take I-10 into baton rouge and exit college, and head west on college. If you are coming from Mississippi, College drive is after the I-10/I-12 split and go left at the exit. From Lafayette, College is before the split, and turn right at the exit.

Continue down on college(which changes name to Lee), about 3 miles until you reach the traffic light at Highland road. The meeting spot is on the corner, an old delchamps parking lot. I look forward to meeting all of you

Back