• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any Nintendo Wii fan's out there?

Has anyone heard about the new Wii Health Fitness game/accessory? Is it any good? I was thinking about getting one. It goes on sale tomorrow Wed 5/21.

Doubt the prices will hold when it comes out tomorrow. A friend of mine is buying it tomorrow.

I've played Super Smash Brothers and Mario Kart on it. Definitely a cool system.

The boxing game is a pretty good workout. Its tough getting beat up by a 7 year old..............

I just got the Mario Karting and Wii Ski. I also bought 2 Wii fit this morning. Costco is selling the unit 10.00 cheaper than anywhere else.

COSTCO has BOXES......but I didn't buy one are they cool?

i've got a PSP, PS3, XBOX 360 and a Wii. the 360 doesn't see much action compared to the PS3. But i'm have Wii and BBQ party this weekend! I have both of the sports paks(darts, pool, bxoing ,baseball etc)and mario kart , i had NO idea that the Wii was that much fun. I do play GTA4 on the PS3 in 6 hours sets!!!!!:biggrin: The Wii is a must

i've got a PSP, PS3, XBOX 360 and a Wii. the 360 doesn't see much action compared to the PS3. But i'm have Wii and BBQ party this weekend! I have both of the sports paks(darts, pool, bxoing ,baseball etc)and mario kart , i had NO idea that the Wii was that much fun. I do play GTA4 on the PS3 in 6 hours sets!!!!!:biggrin: The Wii is a must

That's good to hear as I have a Wii but has anyone played this "FIT pad" it had workout/balance on the box but I didn't look long?

Been thinking of a Ps3 for GTA4 and the blueRay :cool:

I just bought myself a Wii, and Im very excited. I dont own any other gaming systems but have been into a solid health kick recently and it seems like a good, low impact, stress relieving activity. Any good games I should buy ASAP? The Fit is sold out around here, but Im patiently waiting:frown:

I just bought myself a Wii, and Im very excited. I dont own any other gaming systems but have been into a solid health kick recently and it seems like a good, low impact, stress relieving activity. Any good games I should buy ASAP? The Fit is sold out around here, but Im patiently waiting:frown:

Play the boxing game that came with the Wii.........you have to duck and dodge and throw punches..........great workout

I've got the Wii Fit and it seems pretty good. I was only on it for a little while because my son wanted his turn! I bought 2 extra sets for friends of mine and the guys (not the wives) were on it all night long :eek:

Back