• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any NSX’s in New England?

Hi all, in the process of ordering a 2021 NSX. Will get mine in Q1. Looking to order a Thermal Orange with Indigo interior NSX

Are there any gen2 NSX owners in Boston/New England area? And what are people seeing as a good price for 2021 MY?

You're the first person I've seen taking serious steps towards ordering a '21. Others have reported that the $20k manufacturer incentive is gone, so you'll be working from MSRP--it remains to be seen how motivated dealers will be and what kind of deals they'll offer.

I strongly suggest you reach out to [MENTION=32732]powdbyrice[/MENTION] at Acura of Fremont. Yes, it's in California, but when I bought my NSX from him I found out that he's shipped several to folks in other places. He was very up-front and honest with me throughout the process, and offered the best price I found anywhere, all without haggling.

Thanks [MENTION=34518]DJ Iceman[/MENTION]! Very helpful information. Once I close happy to share deal details for others.

There's at least 3-4 in the area that i know of not including myself.. I have a 2020 Curva Red. There's a guy with a 2019 Thermal Orange here too beautiful color. Good luck with your sale..I bought mine from an out of state dealer and went through hell to get it registered and titled because these 3rd party titling companies just don't know how to register a car in Massachusetts and are dealing with heavy volume due to COVID-19.

There's at least 3-4 in the area that i know of not including myself.. I have a 2020 Curva Red. There's a guy with a 2019 Thermal Orange here too beautiful color. Good luck with your sale..I bought mine from an out of state dealer and went through hell to get it registered and titled because these 3rd party titling companies just don't know how to register a car in Massachusetts and are dealing with heavy volume due to COVID-19.

Welcome to Prime!

Hi [MENTION=18194]Honcho[/MENTION] thanks! Mine is on order for March/April build and just confirmed specs yesterday. We’ll have another thermal orange one in Boston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boston like any congested city is tough on nice cars....Looking forward to seeing some new arrival pics:cool:

Back