• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any Recommendations for a Complete Car Detailing in LA Area?

Any Recommendations for a Complete Car Detailing in LA Area?

I want to get rid of the swirls and minor scratches on my black 97 and have it polished & waxed for that lush look and feel.

Can anyone recommend a place near LA area with a price range of around $100 to $200? or is that too low? Ballin' on a budget over here. haha

THANKS!

You probably have to do it on your own. To get rid of swirls and scratches for $200? When you get a hold of that person let me see the work and if it's good I'll pay cash money and tip but, that does sound a bit low.

I got my car done by my guy Jason. If your paint is in relatively good shape and just needs some touch-up with the scratches and swirls he would probably be around $750ish. My detail from him (and my paint was in pretty darn good shape) was $500 and he spent a good 9hrs on the car. Let me know if you want his contact info.

Last edited:
Crevier classic cars in costa mesa does a lot of high end cars. $200 is the starting point of a good detail. Otherwise do it yourself or go to a car wash and have them do it for $100.

Crevier classic cars in costa mesa does a lot of high end cars. $200 is the starting point of a good detail. Otherwise do it yourself or go to a car wash and have them do it for $100.

How much for you and ron to do it in bikini's?

***Disclaimer*** Not for my own viewing pleasure, but for all of NSXPrime :).

good lawd~~~ that's expensive. i'm gonna just try waxing it for now with Tom. if that doesn't do the trick, i guess i gotta shell out the cash.

hmmm... i never met any of u except Regan and Tom, so i can't say much about the bikini... lol

steves been dying to see anyone in a bikini I think. I think shirts/no shirst is the closest you are gona get to that steve and that means you have to show up to the court hahah.

As for the car detailing, you can do a good job your self for like....100 max. I do my own stuff, did mine in 6 hrs. If it is still clean you can check it out on the drives. I wash it, magic clay it (although last time i got a rock chip in the clay and put a few scratches into my trunk :( ), wash it again to get the clay off, then use scratch X to buff out some of the fine scratches, then wax it. Very Very clean looking.

And steve, for $750 i do both your cars, for $800 ill change the oil too. Or I could give you some pointers. Cant wait to work on the project car :)

Last edited:

***Disclaimer*** Not for my own viewing pleasure, but for all of NSXPrime :).

Hmm...if you guys pay me cash up front, i might do it, except in a MAN-BIKINI!

***Disclaimer*** For my own viewing pleasure and I just wanted to say that I am gay and coming out, and this is for all of NSXPrime :). I love you Ron! and I'll take you one on one anyday and beat you

Wow! This is kinda becoming the IE section from s2ki....I'll pass on the bikinis but bring some hot chicks out in bikinis and I'll chip in :biggrin:

awwwww yeah!!!

Last edited:
Back