• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any SOS Sport + Valve Delete Exhaust Owners Near DFW?

Hi all. Long time lurker, but I finally bought a car. I don’t take delivery until next Thursday, and the wait is excruciating.

I am considering the exhaust options, and l and hoping there is a SOS Sport+ Valve Delete exhaust owner in the DFW area,
who wouldn’t mind letting me hear their car. Thanks for looking.

There are some videos online. I know it's better to hear in person. I ordered that setup. And some Advan GT wheels from SOS. Both backordered until July 2022.

There are some videos online. I know it's better to hear in person. I ordered that setup. And some Advan GT wheels from SOS. Both backordered until July 2022.

July ‘22?!? Dang, guess it’s a moot point then. I have since found out that Pride is local, and they seem to have some happy customers, so I’ll probably go that route for downpipes, and stick with the factory exhaust for now. Thanks for the reply.

The downpipes are also backordered. I'm going to try to install them myself. SOS said it takes them 8 hours more or less. I ordered both the exhaust and will try the exhaust and then prob go back if I don't like it. The downpipes are the hard part to install. There is a great video online.

I currently have the sos downpipes and valve delete exhaust. You won't get much sound or improvements with just the exhaust, the DPs give all the HP and sound. It's louder, but not crazy loud, lots of burbbles and turbo noise, deeper growl. You can watch the sos sound comparison video also that they have, but would highly recommend the DPs, those are the key

I currently have the sos downpipes and valve delete exhaust. You won't get much sound or improvements with just the exhaust, the DPs give all the HP and sound. It's louder, but not crazy loud, lots of burbbles and turbo noise, deeper growl. You can watch the sos sound comparison video also that they have, but would highly recommend the DPs, those are the key

Thanks. Yeah, that’s why I’m leaning towards just DPs when I eventually go that route. Just wasn’t sure if the 30lb savings with a valveless exhaust was worthwhile.

I call the burbles FARTs. Love the sound, right around 1900 rpm’s with your foot off the pedal. My new Tesla Model X has a fart noise that you can assign to one of the specific seats in the car. Perhaps TESLA will creat a Ferrari like sound system for the car, as it is fast enough as is. Food for thought.

Back