• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any value on used Potenza S03's?

I am considering replacing my front Bridgestone Potenza S03's (215/40 ZR17) in a week when I replace the rear tires that are worn out (also S03's) so that they all match.
The fronts have 4 or 5/32 tread left. Should I keep them and take the best offer in the for sale forum or pay the disposal fee and let the tire shop keep them?
I'm in bay area, Northern Calif.
Thanks
Chris

If they were rears, yes...fronts probably not. I have the same tires, fronts are great, rears are wearing down...what to do...

If they were mine, I would post them for sale on a free site (NSXprime, craigslist, honda-tech, etc) at a nominal amount (maybe $25 or $50 for the pair), for pickup only. Somebody will probably take them off your hands.

If they were mine, I would post them for sale on a free site (NSXprime, craigslist, honda-tech, etc) at a nominal amount (maybe $25 or $50 for the pair), for pickup only. Somebody will probably take them off your hands.

Even if you give it away, you'll save the disposal fee.:wink: That's another gallon of gas.:biggrin:

Back