• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone buy a Ext. Warr recently?

I bought mine from Extended Auto Warranty Corp. I'm happy with them -- send me an email if you want details on my actual service experience with them.

Click Here

------------------
seattle-summer01.jpg

1-888-222-0078 ask for dave...I have good luck with them and they have already covered a claim with no problems...they covered my '92 with 54000 with a 3 year 36,000 for around $1700 I think.

------------------
'92 Black/Black #977

extended warranty service does not cover nsx's anymore. i just checked with them. i am going to use 1sourceautowarranty.com ask for bob. maybe this will help... good luck. i did find them through the search on this site...

------------------
92 ACURA VIGOR
98 ACURA 3.5RL
96 ACURA NSX

I have one through Heritage Warranty, I think they are in the FAQ's. Have been overall happy with them.

------------------
92 Red/Blk

Originally posted by acard17:
extended warranty service does not cover nsx's anymore. i just checked with them. i am going to use 1sourceautowarranty.com ask for bob. maybe this will help... good luck. i did find them through the search on this site...

Did you just purchase a warr. though 1source? Cause the web page says yes, but they say NO.

Originally posted by nsx_in_lighthouse_pt:
1-888-222-0078 ask for dave...I have good luck with them and they have already covered a claim with no problems...they covered my '92 with 54000 with a 3 year 36,000 for around $1700 I think.

What was the claim, and how much was the claim? Is there a MAX amount they are willing to shell out? I.E. $36K for a new engine and labor. I found one for JUST drive train, it was like $600 but they would only cover up to $3000

Originally posted by Runutzzzzz:
Did you just purchase a warr. though 1source? Cause the web page says yes, but they say NO.

just got contract through fax and have to get inspected first. i will let you know how it went...

------------------
92 ACURA VIGOR
98 ACURA 3.5RL
96 ACURA NSX

Back