• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone from midwest/northest/east going to NSXP2022 and wants someone to drive with?

I'm in Michigan and looking for anyone that wants to drive together for the whole trip or part of the trip out and/or back? I'm planning a few stops on the way out to maybe Monument Valley, Antelope Canyon, and I'm flexible to other suggestions.

Hey Rob,

I'm driving from Toronto to NSXPO and tentatively my two overnight stops are St.Louis and Amarillo TX. This seems to be the most straight forward interstate route for me to take. I also posted this drive on the Facebook NSXPO 2022 page and there are two folks driving a similar drive.

Cam

That's the route I'll be driving, what day are you planning on getting there, are you driving 3 straight days?

Hey Rob,

I'm signed up for the track+social so I'll need to be at talking stick by the 11th late afternoon. My current outbound route has me taking rt. 40.

My tentative plan:
Day 1 - MD to TN - stop somewhere near Nashville
Day 2 - TN to OKC - stop somewhere near OKC
Day 3 - OKC to ABQ - stop somewhere near ABQ
Day 4 - ABQ to Talking Stick Resort

I haven't planned my route back yet..debating on a pit stop in Austin for the F1 race...

That would work for me, I could meet you in Nashville and do day 2 and day 3. The last day from ABQ I might take a detour and go to Monument Valley then Scottsdale the next day. I'm not doing the track event so I don't have to be there until the evening of the 12th.

Back