• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone have pic's of a Blue with blue interior NSX

Narrowing down my favorites and wondered what this combo looks like in real life. Also any black with red interior pic's would be nice

There's one Long Beach Blue 2004 with blue interior at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa - I snapped a few pix on my phone cam last week while I was there picking up my titanium key.

However, I lost the pictures when my phone reset that nite! Sorry, I know that's not much help but perhaps you could call them and ask them to take a pic for you? I thought the blue leather was sort of strange, but I could maybe get used to it...

-Josh

Perry what is your e-mail I have some pics to send you. I can not save them to post here for some reason I will forward the pics directly to you. Josh I am piccking up my Blue on Blue 05 from them on Sat.

WingZ said:
Narrowing down my favorites and wondered what this combo looks like in real life. Also any black with red interior pic's would be nice
Here you go. Hope it helps you in your search.

-Randy

DSC03419.JPG

DSC03421.JPG

Thanks Randy

Wow!

I love the blue exterior....however not a fan of the blue interior. Just too much BLUE! Black or even camel interior would look better.. IMO

Hey Randy, were those pics taken at Hoehn? Just looks like that dealership to me.

I had a 2003. It is a stunning color, and well worth getting the blue interior just to get the blue exterior. The interior blue isn't as bad as it looks in the photos. It grew on me. A Long Beach Blue NSX is a stunning car!

Back