• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone in Colorado?

Anyone here in Colorado? Namely the Denver/Boulder area?

So far I've seen 2 NSXs since I moved here in September, and surprisingly enough, the Boulder Acura doesn't even have one on their showroom floor. I'd like to see the new 2002, but I do not know the area well enough to know which dealer to contact (so who is the 'best' NSX dealer in the Denver area that might have a 2002?).

I looked on the NSXSW page and didn't see any events in Colorado for the whole year, so I wonder if there's an active group here.

Thanks!

------------------
David Allen
'00 Silverstone NSX-T

Originally posted by David Allen:
Anyone here in Colorado? Namely the Denver/Boulder area?

So far I've seen 2 NSXs since I moved here in September, and surprisingly enough, the Boulder Acura doesn't even have one on their showroom floor. I'd like to see the new 2002, but I do not know the area well enough to know which dealer to contact (so who is the 'best' NSX dealer in the Denver area that might have a 2002?).

I looked on the NSXSW page and didn't see any events in Colorado for the whole year, so I wonder if there's an active group here.

Thanks!

I live in the Mtns. (Leadville). I know of about three in Denver. Sales person at Stevinson Lexus owns 1, Tennis instructor in Springs has 1, both were for sale. Also saw pic in gallery section of another NSX owner. I'm moving back the end of the month to Florida and picking up my NSX in KY on the way.

There are 21 members of the NSX Club of America in Colorado. All it takes is for a club member to decide and plan a club activity for members (a drive, a lunch meeting, a meeting on a dealer), and a notice can be sent to all the club members in the state. The club can even help subsidize any expenses of the event.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 01 January 2002).]

Back