• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone in San Diego area near Dali Racing

Mark Johnson is taking a bit too long to ship. Can someone pass by and see what might be the hangup? He doesn't answer e-mails or phone calls, so I have no idea what is going on.

PM me for specifics if you can assist.

THANKS!

Sam

SamBel said:
Mark Johnson is taking a bit too long to ship. Can someone pass by and see what might be the hangup? He doesn't answer e-mails or phone calls, so I have no idea what is going on.

THANKS!

Sam
:frown: :frown:

I'll be in San Diego soon, but can't help you out in this case.

What did you order? When did you order? I'm curious.

I know MJ has been very busy recently, though I did get an email from Dali that he was off to pack-n-ship some stuff yesterday. Best of luck.

SamBel said:

THANKS!

Sam
I've exchanged about 15 emails with him in the past 2 weeks regarding some carbon fiber interior parts. No delays at all. What email service do you use? SOMETIMES his incoming emails go into my Yahoo bulk mail folder. Just a thought.

NSXnBRLA said:
I've exchanged about 15 emails with him in the past 2 weeks regarding some carbon fiber interior parts. No delays at all. What email service do you use? SOMETIMES his incoming emails go into my Yahoo bulk mail folder. Just a thought.

I use Outlook with Cloudmark as my "cleaner". All messages were going great until three weeks ago. MOST of the order arrived VERY quickly, but there continues to be a $450 piece missing that I can not get an answer on.

Good thought though!

Sam

Back