• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone in the Fort Lauderdale Area?

Ben

Experienced Member
Anyone in the Fort Lauderdale area? I've got a somewhat simple request. PM me if you might be able to help.

Thanks! :smile:

Hey Ben. I am in the Fort Lauderdale area (Oakland Park). I would like to know if there is a club down here for NSX owners. Just bought mine a couple months ago and would like to get together with other NSX owners.

Hey Ben. I am in the Fort Lauderdale area (Oakland Park). I would like to know if there is a club down here for NSX owners. Just bought mine a couple months ago and would like to get together with other NSX owners.

I live in the area, work in Hollywood.

Would enjoy getting together.

I'll also PM Recycleken.

we should organize maybe a drive sunday morning? maybe a early west drive? (Alligator Alley) + lunch then drive back - go home? ....

Oscar

I used to organize luncheon meetings for the NSX Club down here but about four years ago the interest ceased to exist. We had some great holiday luncheons with pot luck gift grab.

Anyway, I'm always up for meeting for lunch, but I'll pass on the spirited drive.

I used to organize luncheon meetings for the NSX Club down here but about four years ago the interest ceased to exist. We had some great holiday luncheons with pot luck gift grab.

Anyway, I'm always up for meeting for lunch, but I'll pass on the spirited drive.

I remember once I went to a meeting @ the sawgrass mills I believe, like 5 years ago, @ this restaurant i can't remember the name ... there was Armando with his SC nsx (LOL) and a bunch of great looking NSX's (one blue with blue wheels) ... I came on my Prelude, lol, you guys were inside, I took some pics and went home happy ....

Oscar

PS: I'll find those pics .....

found them on my SERVER! oh wow, i thought this were gone ...

nsx_metting23.jpg

nsx_metting24.jpg

nsx_metting12.jpg

nsx_metting16.jpg

nsx_metting14.jpg

nsx_metting26.jpg

Last edited:
I remember once I went to a meeting @ the sawgrass mills I believe, like 5 years ago, @ this restaurant i can't remember the name ... there was Armando with his SC nsx (LOL) and a bunch of great looking NSX's (one blue with blue wheels) ... I came on my Prelude, lol, you guys were inside, I took some pics and went home happy ....

Oscar

PS: I'll find those pics .....

That was one of the last one's I organized when we had a nice enthusiastic group of owners. Btw, it was at the Bahama Breeze and my NSX had BBS wheels at the time.

Let me know and i'll come to any gathering as well.
Maybe Hugh will join us also.
Have Rob p/m us and it'll be done.

Cheers
nigel

I would like to join the meet when it happens. Just let me know. I have to go to Daytona for business next week, but anytime after next week would be great...I look forward to getting with other car guys and learning more about the mechanics of the NSX...

Sorry it's been some time everyone. Yes, I live in Plantation, FL. I buzz around every weekend in my white X.

Hello guys I also have been trying to get toghether with some local owners & perhaps start a club I often go to the Tower Shops my self.If anyone wanting to possibly meet out there this Friday night let me know.

Hello guys I also have been trying to get toghether with some local owners & perhaps start a club I often go to the Tower Shops my self.If anyone wanting to possibly meet out there this Friday night let me know.

There already is a club. Check out www.nsxflorida.com . As I previously mentioned, trying to get the S. Florida crew together is more difficult than pulling teeth. And trust me, I've done both. :biggrin:

Live In Davie. I had mentioned last week about the Tower Shops. Not one person responded.....:confused:. Anyhow, I will be there this Friday with my 300zx. The NSX will be under cover in the garage.:biggrin:

Live In Davie. I had mentioned last week about the Tower Shops. Not one person responded.....:confused:. Anyhow, I will be there this Friday with my 300zx. The NSX will be under cover in the garage.:biggrin:

How about bringing your NSX? OK i know you need to sell the Z ... question, were you driving you NSX yesterday @ Commercial?

My wife calls me PISSED i didn't talk to her yesterday afternoon LOL ... I was @ work, she said it was an NSX that passed her, red, just like mine (of course for her they all look the same LOL)

Oscar

How about bringing your NSX? OK i know you need to sell the Z ... question, were you driving you NSX yesterday @ Commercial?

My wife calls me PISSED i didn't talk to her yesterday afternoon LOL ... I was @ work, she said it was an NSX that passed her, red, just like mine (of course for her they all look the same LOL)

Oscar

Not me on commercial. But I do have a RED TRUCK:tongue:. I think it would be good for all to get together @ The Tower Shops and take it from there........

Oscar

Might have been me. Where exactly and when?

BTW, sorry about not replying. Haven't been on Prime very much lately.

Gonna be unavailable this Friday night otherwise I might have come. I'll ensure I monitor this and other Florida threads to see if anyone schedules another weekend at Tower.

Might have been me. Where exactly and when?

BTW, sorry about not replying. Haven't been on Prime very much lately.

Gonna be unavailable this Friday night otherwise I might have come. I'll ensure I monitor this and other Florida threads to see if anyone schedules another weekend at Tower.

around 5:30 i guess east of the TPK, she was on a black RL .. she said that the NSX in question was "red, nice, and low" I asked about the headlight and she said she didn't even check that :) ...... post 1 pic here and i'll fwd to her, LOL, she is lucky, other than meets the last time I saw an nsx rolling was in 06 lol

OScar

around 5:30 i guess east of the TPK, she was on a black RL .. she said that the NSX in question was "red, nice, and low" I asked about the headlight and she said she didn't even check that :) ...... post 1 pic here and i'll fwd to her, LOL, she is lucky, other than meets the last time I saw an nsx rolling was in 06 lol

OScar

Nope, I would have been ON the turnpike near Commercial Blvd around 7:00, and mine is stock ride height.

Kind of dissapointing that no one showed @ the Tower shops last Friday. :confused::confused::confused:. All well, guess there really is no interest to get together. Good luck to all:redface:

I have a question for you guys.

My wife's Odyssey lease is up next month. We can't decide what to get her. Another Honda van, She hates the Toyota van, the Ford Flex was kind of different, The Volvo Cx60 2010 was very cool but too small for a family of 4.

Thoughts?

Back