• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone interested in the Lake Arrowhead Cruise?

Sunday 7/22. Looks like good weather and a great cruise with almost 40 signed up so far. We can drive down on Saturday, spend time in LA or head down early Sunday before 6 and get there by 8:30. The cruise starts off at 9 am Sunday and ends at Lake Arrowhead for lunch. Never been there so this looks like a good opportunity. We can head back to Vegas after. Anyone interested?

Regards,

Danny

Last edited:
Hey Danny,
Can't do that weekend either, but could be available for a local drive.

Hey guys it would be great for some of you to come down for the drive. It's an AWESOME route with a bit of everything. We'd love to show our SoCal hospitality as you showed your's to many of us at NSXPO in 2010.:smile: Just post if you can make it so we can add you to the list.

BTW I'm still working on getting Bryan (Vega$ NSX) to come. He’s been real busy since moving here but I will stay on him about it.:wink:

I wish I could make it but I'll be in San Francisco for the weekend... I definitely want to do a long distance cruise one day with everyone!

Jeff

if anyone decides to make it, I can offer my home saturday night. Couple other NSX's will be at my house in victorville (off the 15 and on the way) and we will head out in the morning to the cruise.

PM me if intersted. I think it would be nice to have some of you guys show up for the drive.

if anyone decides to make it, I can offer my home saturday night. Couple other NSX's will be at my house in victorville (off the 15 and on the way) and we will head out in the morning to the cruise.

PM me if intersted. I think it would be nice to have some of you guys show up for the drive.

It looks like most can do the trip but we all thank you.

Lance

Back