• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone know invoice on the NSX?

Just starting to get things together and it looks like it might be better for me to get a new NSX using the lease program vs a used one,but I don't know what invoice is so that I can negotiate from there.

Thanks

It wasn't listed on edmunds.com. You prime guy's are the best!

WingZ said:
Thanks

It wasn't listed on edmunds.com. You prime guy's are the best!

No problem. You may want to research the prices of 02 and 03s if you are considering used as well. If I were to do it again, I would have probably looked for a clean 2002 and spent the $25k price difference on Comptech goodies. :)

WingZ said:
Just starting to get things together and it looks like it might be better for me to get a new NSX using the lease program vs a used one,but I don't know what invoice is so that I can negotiate from there.

The invoice I've seen on all '05 NSX-T's in CA. is $89,900. I got mine for around $81,000. In addition, I was given about $2500 worth of stuff at no cost. There was a $3600 in-lease fee for a 3-year, $799/mon lease. Depending on where you live, there may be a state tax added to your monthly lease payment.

NSX-Tuner said:
The invoice I've seen on all '05 NSX-T's in CA. is $89,900. I got mine for around $81,000. In addition, I was given about $2500 worth of stuff at no cost. There was a $3600 in-lease fee for a 3-year, $799/mon lease. Depending on where you live, there may be a state tax added to your monthly lease payment.
The $89k figure would be MSRP. Consumer Guide has the invoice @ $79,213.

CerberusM5 said:
That is a great price for a brand new 04'. Darn, I wish I found a deal like that before buying buying mine. I am a little bummed right now. :frown:

I think a black would have sold quicker so at least you got the color you wanted.

I was rather suprised at the low buy it now when i saw it. Now would be an ideal time to get a deal on an 04.

Transport!!!!!!

I fully intend on driving her back home from wherever. Why get a car that supposedly rides like an Accord and then ship it:)

Hey do the 04's qualify for the lease special?

Whoops sorry about that :biggrin:

Back