• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone know this low mile '91 NSX? JH4NA1150MT000683

I keep asking the dealer to tell me the transmission number so I can check if the car is in the snap ring or not. The car has 15k miles in California, I'm in Florida and would hate to travel over there. Anyone has seen it? Of I'll have to include a PPI, compression and leak down test by an Acura dealer or a good NSX tech.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Anyone know this low mile '91 NSX?

Probably that 15k mile car in marina del Rey. (So Cal) on e-bay.

I don't see a link to the NSX you are describing. :confused:

Yes, I forgot to post the link from ebay! I'm on my iphone so I'll post it as soon as I get a chance.

All I can focus on is the avatar. :p

I don't know the car, but it looks sweet! Snag it up so it can be added to the Prime community. :biggrin:

I'm about to sell my car and jump on one, maybe this one.

assuming it passed a PPI and has up to date maintenance, I'd pay 35K for it

Nice example of a 1991 with a low vin # and mileage

i've had similar problems with getting the scoop on that NSX. i rang them a month or more ago. i presume they don't know anything about the car. as they just kept telling me what a collector car it is. i've had the high bid on this car twice on eBay, but it's only reached a maximum of $33,000. the "buy-it-now" price was $39,500 and $37,500 respectively. i wouldn't pay that for the car however, i think it probably needs the usual maintenance. but again, really hard to tell by talking with the dealer. if i remember correctly they have no records at all. i remember asking about the snap ring and TB/WP and the salesman has no idea what i was talking about. honestly, by the sound of it, i don't think any services have ever been done. but it does look sweet, and is all stock except for the exhaust tips. super low miles. that red/ivory is amazing...

Looks good, and if it is up to date on maintenance then the price is very fair. Would be even better if they still have the stock exhaust and have receipts from the current one. I didn't take the time to read the full ad. so it may say.

i've had similar problems with getting the scoop on that NSX. i rang them a month or more ago. i presume they don't know anything about the car. as they just kept telling me what a collector car it is. i've had the high bid on this car twice on eBay, but it's only reached a maximum of $33,000. the "buy-it-now" price was $39,500 and $37,500 respectively. i wouldn't pay that for the car however, i think it probably needs the usual maintenance. but again, really hard to tell by talking with the dealer. if i remember correctly they have no records at all. i remember asking about the snap ring and TB/WP and the salesman has no idea what i was talking about. honestly, by the sound of it, i don't think any services have ever been done. but it does look sweet, and is all stock except for the exhaust tips. super low miles. that red/ivory is amazing...

Ah, should have read this before posting. Yea, I wouldn't pay high 30's for a car that I'm going to need to spend 5-10g getting up to date and drive-able, even with that low of miles.

Speaking of which, I just passed 16,500 on my 1991 red/tan this weekend :biggrin:

What's the deal on the mileage record(s)? Several odometer roll-backs, bad data?

Last edited:
I hope you don't spend that much on this NSX unless you plan on not driving it and keeping the mileage ultra low. Otherwise, buy one with maintenence records and a few more miles for a lot less.

I hope you don't spend that much on this NSX unless you plan on not driving it and keeping the mileage ultra low. Otherwise, buy one with maintenence records and a few more miles for a lot less.

I agree with this statement, if you gonna go after low milage, you MUST keep it low milage, ie a garage queen. Thats alot of money for a car that'll need maintenance on all the issues that arose in the 1991 cars.

That one must have been created a couple days after mine (#649). It's like a younger brother I suppose.

Thanks for all the replies. I offered for this car $35k and they replied that they had higher offers at that moment, didn't believe them. If they don't have records and can't answer simple questions I'll just pass on it. I have now decided that my target is to spend mid thirties on a car, I'm tempted to go all out, but I have to keep focused on the plan.

Back