• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone know this White 92 NSX for sale in Vegas, NV

Anyone know anything about this vehicle?Located in Vegas no VIN listed and vague description: Listed for 18,500, look closely and it's missing wheel liners and a side marker light. States transmission was rebuilt, so thinking it was in snap ring range and failed? Has 95K on the odometer, also interior door sills are tan and rest of vehicle is black, is that right? Just curious, might be a ok buy for the price? opinions...http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3856707677.html

Attachments

• 3t63F53q75E15Je5ted6783e8907d912414f9.jpg
    3t63F53q75E15Je5ted6783e8907d912414f9.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 282
front bumper alignment looks off. get a thorough inspection for frame damage if you proceed. looks like the interior has been completely re-upholstered. even tan interior cars had black leather door inserts.

Last edited:
I almost bought this car. Til I had the seller give me a closer peek via phone pictures. The interior is beat. Cheapo aftermarket seats, bald tires and Lots of bumps and bruises, BUT I asked if he would consider 17k and he said no problem. My guess is you could get it for 15 and put 5 into it and have a solid deal

Told it has a rebuilt title, which isn't the end of the world IF repairs where done right. But seeing missing fenders liners and a list of other questionable things just based off the pics without a thorough inspection even done yet. Think i'll pass... but who know till you check it out

Exactly what snipesusaf said...I saw the ad and wanted to check it out until I checked the carfax and showed a salvage title. Then I thought how bad the repair must have been if they were too cheap to replace the liners and even the side marker. Makes you wonder what else they missed.

Not to mention the cheap air intake and red cheaplylooking wire harness/hoses installed. NSX should be a "spare no expense" vehicle,seeing cheap AutoZone parts in disheartening. Not trying to bash just saying.<o:p></o:p>

Back