• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone near Fairfax, VA?

Well, I JUST sold my 350z earlier today and now begins the search for an NSX. I spotted one in Fairfax, VA that I am considering. If anyone is in the area, please let me know if you can check it out for me. If it looks good, I am literally prepared to fly out for the PPI and then possibly purchase the car. THANKS

edit: Please PM me.

Last edited:
Wow,

Snyth, congrats. I'm looking currently for a buyer for mine as well =) Hoping to find my 02+ this summer =)

Ravi

Well, I JUST sold my 350z earlier today and now begins the search for an NSX. I spotted one in Fairfax, VA that I am considering. If anyone is in the area, please let me know if you can check it out for me. If it looks good, I am literally prepared to fly out for the PPI and then possibly purchase the car. THANKS

edit: Please PM me.
I'm in North Carolina but my Brother is up there. he's really a Corvette guy but knows my 91 NSX pretty well and knows what I paid. Send me an email/link and I'll see if he can do a quick look.

Back