• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone near Naperville?

I'm interested in a car at Diamond Motorworks and would like to know about their reputation. Also, maybe someone can go and put eyes on a car for me.

TIA.

Robert.

I heard good things about them but it was long time ago and I personally never did business with them.

For me it's about 45 minutes but it's an easy drive so I don't mind.
[email protected]

If Paul does not make it and you can hold off for a week or so, I can go next (midweek.)

I don't have any knowledge of the dealer.

It's on my way to work. I can go if you would like. Probably during lunch or after work any day this week.
I'm interested in a car at Diamond Motorworks and would like to know about their reputation. Also, maybe someone can go and put eyes on a car for me.

TIA.

Robert.

TIA.

Robert.

If you end up coming to town to get the car, let's be sure to get together for a soda or a pizza. The group around here is full of some nice folks.

Thanks for all of the offers to assist. I have decided to keep looking local. I've had a few distant cars PPI'd and they've all been misrepresented.

Thanks for all of the offers to assist. I have decided to keep looking local. I've had a few distant cars PPI'd and they've all been misrepresented.

I was going to offer as I'm local too and have dealt with them. Let me know if you change your mind!

Also, new owner here, just picked up an nsx myself and would love to meet up with some local primers! :smile:

Hi Robert,
I'm a newbie looking for his first nsx. Can't PM yet but figured this is the best way to contact you. Had a question for you and was hoping you can email me at [email protected].
It's about a car for sale in Del ray beach

Thanks
Kelvin.

Hi Robert,
I'm a newbie looking for his first nsx. Can't PM yet but figured this is the best way to contact you. Had a question for you and was hoping you can email me at [email protected].
It's about a car for sale in Del ray beach

Thanks
Kelvin.

I emailed you but it bounced back. If you are referring to the 1991 Blk/Blk at Autosport Group I know the car and the owner very well. The owner is actually my cousin. Knowing how he keeps his collection of cars, I'd have no hesitation buying this NSX. He also has a Dodge Viper he's selling through them also.

I emailed you but it bounced back. If you are referring to the 1991 Blk/Blk at Autosport Group I know the car and the owner very well. The owner is actually my cousin. Knowing how he keeps his collection of cars, I'd have no hesitation buying this NSX. He also has a Dodge Viper he's selling through them also.

I was actually referencing to a different nsx, private seller, from autotrader. That 91 looks nice but I'm looking for a Kaiser silver nsx-t.
I've looked to see if the vin appears in prime but doesnt seem like it, so was wondering how I can have it checked out without actually flying from the west all the way to the east coast.
Not sure why email bounced.

I was actually referencing to a different nsx, private seller, from autotrader. That 91 looks nice but I'm looking for a Kaiser silver nsx-t.
I've looked to see if the vin appears in prime but doesnt seem like it, so was wondering how I can have it checked out without actually flying from the west all the way to the east coast.
Not sure why email bounced.

There are a few of us here in Palm Beach who can help you. There's also a good tech in Ft. Lauderdale who can do a PPI for you. My email is docrob1967 at geemail.

Back