• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

anyone run a carfax for me???

no longer needed. sorry to cause waves

I am beginning to think this is a scam so before I talk any further with this guy I want to know the car #1 exists and #2 its been in no major accidents. Thanks so much. If this is against forum rules please delete. I am afterall a noob here.

Last edited:
25 bucks seems appropriate for buying a 30-75k car...thought there was a ton of threads allready about doing this?

25 bucks seems appropriate for buying a 30-75k car...thought there was a ton of threads allready about doing this?

If a member runs a car fax for you they run the risk of having their membership discontinued. Carfax monitors sites for this type of thing. Keep in mind, they make their money by selling individual memberships.

Did you guys notice that someone had a carfax done yesterday on this board?

yep -------but hey ...Im new so whatever :smile: want to make friends not foes...IMO if you are so cheap you cant buy a dang car fax then dont bother looking at the vehicle cuz ya couldnt afford the ownership. Again IMO

give me a break! i know how carfax makes their money so dont patronize me. i already have someone helping me out.... you know who you are and thank you!

give me a break! i know how carfax makes their money so dont patronize me. i already have someone helping me out.... you know who you are and thank you!

Nice way to welcome yourself here.:rolleyes: If you know how they make their money why would you make a public statement that you're not above cheating?:confused: :confused:

ok ok, i apologize! i dont want to cause any waves. i will just sign up for the carfax. i just saw this done on this site and others and didnt think it was a big deal. sorry to anyone if i somehow offended them. i want to be a viable member of the site and help any anyway i can.

The whole carfax thing here is a topic of hot debate. I am one of those who is against stealing for others. It's the same thing as taking the bus or train. Do you not pay for a ride because it's going there anyway? There is a reason why we have to pay for services rendered in this country. Otherwise it's called stealing, and although it may seem trivial, it's still taking money out of someone's pocket for not paying for a service. Just because someone else did it doesn't justify you expecting to get one stolen for you. That being said, this is a great website and many of the members are great people.

How do I reach these keeeeeds? In America it's OK to cheat as long as you cheat your way to the top.

:confused: I thought I read in the previous posts that it's not OK to cheat.

:confused: I thought I read in the previous posts that it's not OK to cheat.

Bill Beelicheck is the head coach of the New England Patriots. He's won three Super Bowls. How? He cheated. He even got caught cheating and nobody cared! He proved that in America, it's alright to cheat, as long as you cheat your way to the top.

wow i didnt know this would be such a hot issue :D i promise to never ask something like this again. haha. one way to get broken in as a noob around here

wow i didnt know this would be such a hot issue :D i promise to never ask something like this again. haha. one way to get broken in as a noob around here

My next word of advice is not to ask if ordering CF parts from Lithuainia is a good idea. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Give him a break. I almost did it myself until I saw someone get in trouble for it. It isn't that big of a deal.

Bill Beelicheck is the head coach of the New England Patriots. He's won three Super Bowls. How? He cheated. He even got caught cheating and nobody cared! He proved that in America, it's alright to cheat, as long as you cheat your way to the top.

Deltron don't be a hater. :biggrin:

If a member runs a car fax for you they run the risk of having their membership discontinued. Carfax monitors sites for this type of thing. Keep in mind, they make their money by selling individual memberships.

happend to me. get screwed for helping out. :mad:

right now my name is black listed so i can NEVER buy a carfax.

i buy one in my name, 24 hours later, my service gets suspended.

sir, nice south park quote. :D

Back