• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone seen a 2004 NSX with heated seats?

My new to me 2004 NSX has heated seats. There is a round seat heater button on the front of the fore/aft and tilt controls. My 2005 does not have the button. Is this OEM or was it added? I will say that there is nothing on the seats themselves that would suggest a modification.

Definitely aftermarket but that's a shame they drilled into the sides. The OEM Honda switches fit right into the JDM switch panel (no cutting or trimming).

I installed a heated seat kit into my car that you can see in the link below but I'm in Canada. I drive with the top off in single digit weather :) .

7NEjjID.jpg

7btgCIU.jpg

KtE8WYo.jpg

4qn7imB.jpg

dbkvjlz.jpg

Gc1HfOz.jpg

Thanks guys. I figured they were added. They did a very nice job installing the switch such that it does look OEM. I will upload a picture later today.

Attachments

• A05627A7-FC15-4B4A-839E-9542C1FCB7E9.jpeg
    A05627A7-FC15-4B4A-839E-9542C1FCB7E9.jpeg
    133.5 KB · Views: 51
Pretty sweet to have that on a 2004. I never cared much about heated seats, but when you need them, boy is it nice.

That is nice, but uh oh - another project added to next winter... They definitely should have been OEM stock on Canadian NSX's.
I love heated seats, but those hook rings... Argh!
That is a great incorporation of the Honda switches in the accessory switch box.

Definitely aftermarket but that's a shame they drilled into the sides. The OEM Honda switches fit right into the JDM switch panel (no cutting or trimming).

I installed a heated seat kit into my car that you can see in the link below but I'm in Canada. I drive with the top off in single digit weather :) .

7NEjjID.jpg

7btgCIU.jpg

KtE8WYo.jpg

4qn7imB.jpg

dbkvjlz.jpg

Gc1HfOz.jpg
Any info on the heated seat kit that you used??

Back