• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone still able to get the $799 lease deal on an '05?

Hey fellas, Im new to the board...Ive been reading for a few weeks now since Ive been looking for a new NSX, I just finally registered :smile: ...anyways...

It appears the $799 lease deal from AHFC was 'officially' over as of 7-5-05, does anyone know if you can work out some terms with a dealer to qualify for this promotion still? Or if AHFC plans to bring the promotion back before the end of NSX production? Im not interested in getting a used one of any year (I prefer new car smell :smile: ), and the lease would be best as it would end just about when the successor is slated for market.

Also, it seems as if the cars are sold before they get to the dealerships down here in FL (good weather year round the reason perhaps?), so there arent any just sitting around in showrooms for months at a time straining dealers. Which also means an unlikelyhood for getting something near or below invoice. The dealership near me said they havent had one in months, and dont plan to get anymore, which I find strange because there are other dealers in northern states that have 2 in stock right now. Are they not moving up there?

Sorry for all the questions (or ranting, haha), I know Im just a noob, but Im reaaally hoping to get a 2005 with a good deal before theyre axed!!! :frown:

Any help is appreciated!

I must have gotten the last one. :)

I have a Blue/Camel on Order at the dealership here in Orlando. It's supposed to be here within the next couple weeks.

We did a buyers order back in May that specified all the $799 lease terms which they told me would lock me in on the lease even if it went away.

However, they also told me that even though the Acura webpage said the lease "special" was only until July 5, that Acura did that last year as well but that they "always" have the same lease. Like I said, this came from a dealership, so take it with a grain of salt, but that's what I was told.

I regards to finding an 05, have you gone to www.acura.com then clicked on "NSX" then click on "NSX Experience", then click on "Enthusiast", then click on "NSX Locator". That will show you a list of all the dealerships that have an NSX along with the color and the dealership phone number. Some of the ones on the list are already gone, but most are still available.

PS......are you the Bryan who used to work at Wireless Retail on OBT???

tbck2793, thanks for the info. I would go for any color, but that blue/camel youre getting is the best...I wish I could get one somewhere local!

Ive been to the NSX site to search for them, there is a silver one in Ft. Pierce, however that dealership doesnt seem eager to sell it anytime soon. The dealership owner takes the car home some weekends, theyve had it for 4 months, and hes put 1700miles on it, and who knows how much wear and tear...yes, an '05, never purchased...and they want $82k :rolleyes:. I also saw a red one that appeared on the list at Courtesy Acura in Sanford, I need to call them again, I got no call back from a message I left over the weekend. That would be nice if Acura still offered the lease 'under the table'. Thanks for the insight.

Also, Im not the Bryan from Wireless Retail, I never worked there, sorry. :smile:

From my post above...

The dealership owner takes the car home some weekends, theyve had it for 4 months, and hes put 1700miles on it, and who knows how much wear and tear...yes, an '05, never purchased...and they want $82k .

What does anyone think about this one? What should the asking price be or what is it worth?

Bryan04 said:
From my post above...

The dealership owner takes the car home some weekends, theyve had it for 4 months, and hes put 1700miles on it, and who knows how much wear and tear...yes, an '05, never purchased...and they want $82k .

What does anyone think about this one? What should the asking price be or what is it worth?

Phew...it's a used car, no matter what they say. I'd treat it like an '04 w/ no miles on it. Spend much time on ebay motors and the sales area here and you can get a feel for how much mileage and years are worth on these vehicles. If you are going to spend that much, make sure you are 100% comfortable with the ride you're getting.

Negotiate around 70K.

RyRy210 said:
Nice car! =)

What color interior? What #? Looks like we have a lot of silverstone '05s on prime!

onyx of course. :) #142

Bryan04 said:
From my post above...

Ive got a black/tan 05 with 51 miles for $80k :wink:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
Ive got a black/tan 05 with 51 miles for $80k :wink:

How does the 80K deal affect the lease price? Is that available for lease?

Specifics on previous 05 lease deal ...

2005 NSX SPECIAL AHFC LEASE/PURCHASE PLAN

Lease rates available on all new 2005 NSX models. FEATURED LEASE*: 2005 NSX Manual Transmission (Model NA2165PKW) for $799.00 per month for 36 months with a $1,999.00 capitalized cost reduction. $4,193.00 total due at lease signing (includes first month’s payment, security deposit, capitalized cost reduction, and AHFC upfront acquisition fee; total net capitalized cost and base monthly payment does not include tax, license, registration, options and the like). SUBJECT TO LIMITED AVAILABILITY. Offer valid from 03/01/2005 through 05/02/2005. *The specific featured lease listed is not available to New York residents. New York residents should contact their dealer for New York featured lease. Terms and conditions vary for New York Residents. In addition, HFS limits leasing terms to 39 months or less to residents and dealers in the state of Rhode Island.

Offer valid for new and unregistered vehicles and only on approved credit by HFS (Honda Financial Services) through participating dealers. HFS' standard credit criteria apply. FEATURED LEASE: 2005 NSX Manual Transmission (Model NA2165PKW). MSRP $89,765.00 (includes destination) Actual net capitalized cost $80,932.77. DEALER PARTICIPATION MAY AFFECT ACTUAL PAYMENT. Taxes, license, title, registration, documentation fees, options and insurance extra. Total monthly payments $28,764.00. Option to purchase at lease end $60,142.55. Lessee responsible for maintenance, excessive wear/tear and 15¢/mile over 7,500 miles/year. Lease rates subject to change without prior notice. SEE DEALER FOR DETAILS. The specific featured lease listed is not available to New York residents. New York residents should contact their dealer for New York featured lease. Terms and conditions vary for New York Residents. In addition, HFS limits leasing terms to 39 months or less to residents and dealers in the state of Rhode Island.

ceeya32 said:
I thought you sold that to the Doctor?

negative. deal feel through :rolleyes:

Back