• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone Up for a Sunday Afternoon Cruise on 3/14? LA Area?

Anyone Up for a Sunday Afternoon Cruise on 3/14? LA Area?

I was thinking maybe a cruise down Sunset Blvd. thru Bel Air, pass UCLA, then can drive the PCH and head back home from the I-10. Just a thought...

I know most people do not like waking up early, so maybe we can meet around lunch time? We can meet anywhere near LA area, have lunch and head out? Maybe Johnny Rocket's in Melrose Ave.? (like those bikers, haha). Or anyone have any suggestions for a parking lot friendly area for our cars?

i think i'm free sunday. last time we drove sfdreamer, striker525 and I drove from 101 to hollywood blvd to sunset to rodeo drive (3 times looking for milfs) to wilshire to DeeDee Reeses in UCLA to the sorority row (3 times looking for 18+) and then back home. Grrrrreat drive

i think i'm free sunday. last time we drove sfdreamer, striker525 and I drove from 101 to hollywood blvd to sunset to rodeo drive (3 times looking for milfs) to wilshire to DeeDee Reeses in UCLA to the sorority row (3 times looking for 18+) and then back home. Grrrrreat drive

hahahah good sh*T! well let's get at least like 4 to 5 deep. i'm so down to roll! Please PM me your email addy and I will contact ya'll~

doesn't mean you need an nsx

Back