• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone willing to spare a few minutes for a prospective buyer?

Hi, just looking to meet up with someone in the Atlanta area. My wife has never seen an NSX in person, and I haven't come by many myself over the years. Additionally, besides reading the forums, just looking for any additional tips for a prospective buyer and learn about the NSX community in Atlanta (just moved down 2 years ago). Any local car meets anyone may attend would also be perfect. Thanks - Mark

Last edited:
I just noticed this thread so sorry for the late reply. Your best bet to find one or a few in Atlanta is Caffeine & Octane. That show is held on the first Sunday morning of every month at Perimeter Mall in Dunwoody. 0700-1000 is the best time to be there. Another good show is Caffeine and Exotics, the next one is October 15, starts around 0800 at Lenox Mall.

email your phone number and i'll try to meet up with you when it's convenient for both parties. just moved to atlanta from orlando a few months ago.

email your phone number and i'll try to meet up with you when it's convenient for both parties. just moved to atlanta from orlando a few months ago.

Oh, which side of town ? I had just heard a nasty rumor of a black one on Powder Springs Road too...

Back