• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

App to make forum classifieds better

Yo! Been throwing this idea around for awhile, and finally sat down and started coding it for Startup Weekend. It's an app that lets you make one classified post and blast it out to multiple storefronts. I.e. Post a 'for sale' for a wheel set, and it's automatically posted to facebook, twitter, and craigslist. It would notify you whenever the item is purchased and remove the posts once an item sells. All for free.

Would you guys want something like this? (tell me in the 3 question survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15MYYFlG-qSXqkbN8Kwig2iDWoGecCorBBuWPNRjHEy4/viewform)

Not mass blasting this (just car forums and my social media feeds) - I'm a tried and true 4 ringer (w/ a soft spot for the NSX). Help me out - might get some $ to build this if you answer by tmrw!

DSC_0504.jpg

Thanks to everyone who filled out the survey! We built a prototype and are starting to work out the bugs. We're pumped. Keep everybody updated when it's live -

Back