• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior APR GTC300 Adjustable CF Spoiler + Fiber Images NA1 CF/CF Hood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Day Ladies and Gents,

This sale posting is for:

$900 1x NA1 / NA2 APR GTC300 Adjustable CF Spoiler (the entire assembly is roughly the same weight as the much smaller/denser stock NA1 spoiler). This is the 67" inch wide version, recommended for the Stock body NSX. It mounts directly to factory trunk spoiler location. 6 months / 3000 miles old.

CF Spoiler - Optional: I have the APR 2" Extension Kit (~80$ new) and Gurney Flap (~120$ new), both of which I will include with the Spoiler for free.

$600 1x NA1 Fiber Images CF Shell / CF Skeleton Hood (~13 pounds, 2 pounds lighter than stock NA1 hood). Came with the car when I bought it; I believe the hood is approximately 8 years old and has approximately 12000 miles on it. To use this hood, you must transfer your stock hood strike form your stock hood to this one. It mounts to factory hinges. It maintains hood prop bar functionality. One must remove the stock spare doughnut from its under-hood stock location to use this hood (the vents will interfere).

Hood - Optional:
I have the Dali CF radiator air catch designed to work with non-NSX-R style hoods, a simple scoop-shape with a simple mounting bracket. Installs in 15 minutes. This will help divert all possible air out of the vents, maximizing hood effectiveness. ~$150 new. I will toss this in with the hood for free.

My short Description on overall part condition:

Both items are [what I consider to be] quality ($$$$) CF products. Both are in very good / near mint condition with only minor wear. I can provide additional photos upon request. Both pieces have been protected with Zaino products since each came to be under my care.

The GTC300 kit includes:

1x Center 3D-shaped CF Spoiler
2x (1 set) End Caps
Endcap Hardware
2x (1 set) Mounting Brackets
Mounting Hardware

In addition to the basic kit, I also purchased two upgrade options:

2x (1 set) 2" Extentions - For elevating wing plane entirely out of rearview area.

1x APR Gurney flap - already installed on spoiler rear projection.

These pictures are all with the 2" extensions installed:

View attachment 95542
View attachment 95543
View attachment 95544
View attachment 95545

The Fiber Images hood includes:

1x CF/CF Twin-Vented Hood
2x (1 Set) Vent Grilles - To protect under-hood volume from debris

In addition to the hood, I purchased this option:

1x Dali Racing CF Vented Hood Radiator Air Catch + Mounting Bracket
Air Catch Install Hardware

View attachment 95556
View attachment 95557
View attachment 95558

The hood is very unique (only a few of these were made, hand-laid in CF). I have gotten several offers for it in the past. It is widely liked by most passers-by.

Buying These Items - Northern California:

I am in the SF Bay Area (San Jose). I know there are lots of NSXs around here, so I will be watching for local pickups intently, as obviously this is the easiest and least risk-inducing option for all parties. If you want to pick up locally, PM and I will give you contact info to arrange the sale. $50 OFF EACH ITEM, LOCAL PICKUP ONLY.

Buying These Items - Continental US:

I am not a professional shipping operation, but I do have enough experience to know that I can package and ship these items safely. This option will incur significant shipping charges, however as both items are very delicate and represent large shipping volumes, particularly the hood (which may have to be freight shipped). If you are not local and want these parts shipped, PM me. Please understand that I will take note of your interest but may not immediately turn around and sell you the items and close the sale. I want to give locals a chance to buy these items first. No offense intended... its just that much easier. I will update this thread in a timely fashion (no more than 2 weeks) if there is no local interest and will then contact you in a first-come, first-serve order based on when I receive your PM indicating interest.

Thanks for checking out the post. I look forward to making another owner happy with these products.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back