• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

April 24th: NVTC Charity Event: Fairfax, VA

TYWRAP said:
Thought I'd post this and if the Mods can make this a sticky that'd be great.
3rd annual charity event for the clients of the Northen Va Training Center.
The 100% of the proceeds will go to help people with mental and physical handicaps.
Many local shops are donating raffle prizes this year too. Last year hats, shirts, 5-point harnesses, dyno-time, momo stuff etc. was raffled away!! We are still looking to get more shops to donate items for this years event so if you are interested LMK ([email protected]). Shops who donate will be advertised and listed as sponsors. Tax deductions are also avalible for donations.
I have put on this event for the last 2 years and so far it has been a great success. Last year we raised over $1200 .
This is a state facility and we are registered so no problem with police.
Food will also be onsale(proceeds are all donated too) Hotdog, chips,
and a drink was like $2 dollars last year.
date-4/24/05
where- Northen Virginia Training Center, 9901 Braddock Road, Fairfax, Virginia 22032
When -12-4pm
Entrants $20 per car. (donation)
General Spectators free.
if anyone has any questions pm me or email ([email protected])
Thanks,
-Jon

Original invite is here (registration required):
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=267687

I have gone to both prior events and it's a good time. Lots of different cars (showcars, racecars, daily drivers, whatever). It's basically just a meet, but with a donation.

Plus I won 3 dyno pulls last year in the raffle :)

So come out, hang out with some enthusiasts for a few hours and donate some money to a good cause.

Thanks,
john

What exactly is this event? Just a car get together? I don't have acct in supraforums so I can't tell.

ak said:
What exactly is this event? Just a car get together? I don't have acct in supraforums so I can't tell.
More or less, yeah. A multi-marque meet for whoever wants to come out to support the cause :)

Bump for the weekend. This event is rain or shine (this is the only day we can do it). Even if it does rain, it's not going to rain continuously from 12-4. So come on out :)

john

Back