• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

April Fool's Caffeine & Octane

Is C&O happening this coming Sunday, the 1st of April?
Is it still at the following location?

"the approximate address is 5310 Windward Parkway Alpharetta, GA 30004 this is to Mambo Jambo and they are the ones selling the coffee so they have to be close"

Yes this C&O will be going on this weekend. Afterwards there is a meet at noon in Marietta with the Nissan 240/300 club and they invited us over.

On Saturday, Georgia Tech is having their annual Car Show on campus but I might pass on that. I have housework to do.

Yes this C&O will be going on this weekend. Afterwards there is a meet at noon in Marietta with the Nissan 240/300 club and they invited us over.

On Saturday, Georgia Tech is having their annual Car Show on campus but I might pass on that. I have housework to do.

Sounds good. Donna and I will be coming up in the morning and trying to get there around 8. Is that a good time?
I also might have some people cruising up with me.

Working..:rolleyes:
Boo :frown:

Alright, who else is going to Caffeine & Octane?

HEY
Is this an April Fool's Day JOKE ????

Like last weekend...lets meet at AMP to go drive the Mountains and then we were there 3 hours+ wrapping tires! HAHAHHA
:biggrin:
I would like to do a MOUNTAIN DRIVE after C&O.

Anyone up for that???
NO foolin!
Lizard

HEY
Is this an April Fool's Day JOKE ????

Like last weekend...lets meet at AMP to go drive the Mountains and then we were there 3 hours+ wrapping tires! HAHAHHA
:biggrin:
I would like to do a MOUNTAIN DRIVE after C&O.

Anyone up for that???
NO foolin!
Lizard

No tomfoolery this time.

I simply want to go to C&O. Anything after that is up in the air.

Liz, you gonna come down for C&O since it's your last weekend?

Back