• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

[1st Gen] Arc-Light Returns - NSX LED Retrofits - Master Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been a few years but we're back with some exciting new products! Stay tuned as this thread will be updated over the next few weeks. But first...

.:Tail Lights:.

8 Mile

LOwpZByl.jpg

SYVq9Hyl.jpg

Brand new and never seen before! Our first kit that includes 8 user selectable designs including JGTC, 3 Bar, Full Bar, and 5 more designs! These are fantastic for those who are torn between the two iconic designs. With a simple flip of a switch on the LED Controller changing designs take less than a second giving you the ability to radically change the look of the rear for that dressed to kill look. As with all of our products these tails are made and manufactured in the USA using CREE LEDs and real custom manufactured circuit boards.

Packages

8 Mile - Switchable :: $950.00
Our flagship kit. Comes with all 8 user selectable designs including JGTC, 3 Bar, Full Bar, and 5 more designs. Kit includes:
-(2) 8 Mile switchable Driver/Brake LED panels (driver/passenger)
-(1) LED Controller
-(1) Tail light sealant
-(1) Brake bulb out defeat jumper wire
-(1) Color install guide documenting steps to install into your OEM tail lights

8 Mile - JGTC Only :: $850
The JGTC only kit comes with this design and is NOT switchable. Kit includes:
-(2) JGTC only Driver/Brake LED panels (driver/passenger)
-(1) LED Controller
-(1) Tail light sealant

8 Mile - 3 Bar Only :: $750
The 3 Bar only kit comes with this design and is NOT switchable. Kit includes:
-(2) JGTC only Driver/Brake LED panels (driver/passenger)
-(1) LED Controller
-(1) Tail light sealant

Reverse LED Panels add on :: $150
TJEBRskm.jpg

-(2) Reverse LED panels (driver/passenger)
- *limited quantities available*

2002+ Turn Signal LED Panels add on :: $150
b6I3hGfm.jpg

-(2) 2002+ Turn Signal LED Panels
- *limited quantities available*
- *pre-2002 turn signal panels are sold out*

Lumi R - Midnight Edition

QyfFxFnl.jpg
Just released on 4/15/2019! The Lumi R Midnight Edition is the 4th iteration of our extremely popular full paneled LED conversion. It includes 8 user selectable designs giving your NSX that unique look. Standard options include a Midnight Edition exclusive F1 pulsing brakes (can be dropped if you prefer amber turn signals), show mode, and startup mode. Boards can also be user programmed with the optional USB programmer allowing you to make your own custom F1 brake patters, turn signal animations, show mode animations and more! As with all of our products these tails are made and manufactured in the USA using CREE LEDs and real custom manufactured circuit boards.

Packages

LUMI R Midnight Ed - Prestige :: $1550.00
Our flagship kit. Comes with all 8 user selectable designs including, F1 pulsing brakes, show mode, startup mode, and animated turns. Kit includes:
-(2) Full paneled Lumi R midnight edition Driver/Brake LED panels (driver/passenger)
-(1) LED Controller
-(1) Tail light sealant
-(1) USB Programmer
-(2) Tail light lens reflector deletes

LUMI R Midnight Ed - Platinum :: $1450.00
Our flagship kit. Comes with all 8 user selectable designs including, F1 pulsing brakes, show mode, startup mode, and animated turns. Kit includes:
-(2) Full paneled Lumi R midnight edition Driver/Brake LED panels (driver/passenger)
-(1) LED Controller
-(1) Tail light sealant
-(2) Tail light lens reflector deletes

*The packages above can be ordered with Amber Turn signals at no extra cost, however, you will lose the F1 pulsing brakes unless you want to retain that feature)

Please note that these are manufactured kits and not hand built. As a result they are built in batches and are only done so if there is sufficient demand. Lead times for each purchase will be quoted and are based on the order received. Installation services are available but must be coordinated in advance.

.:Gallery/Media:.

Some pics/video of work I've done

kS0llG2l.jpg

LED Controller installed into tool well

MOUZ2akl.jpg

Mark I NSX Front Turn Signals

LPGf43gl.jpg

The only vendor that uses specially designed circuit boards

eRLZiYNl.jpg

JGTC

WwJ5Eqel.jpg

Mark I - Blacked out with Clear Lenses

CQAvFfwl.jpg

4Runner interior light

For more check out my instagram at https://www.instagram.com/arclightleds/

Last edited:
How long is the warranty on your products?

5 years. I've sold a little over 300 kits combined (nsx,rx7, s2000) with approx 200k LEDs and have had less than 10 leds fail. Chances are you'll never have to worry about yours but in any case if you do these are easily repairable.

5 years. I've sold a little over 300 kits combined (nsx,rx7, s2000) with approx 200k LEDs and have had less than 10 leds fail. Chances are you'll never have to worry about yours but in any case if you do these are easily repairable.

Sounds gook. Thank you.

Whoo! 3 month bump! Been busy and here's some stuff we did since our last post:

Lumi R - Black Edition

Mark II - Show Mode Demo. Now includes plug-n-play DRL/show mode harness

Mark I - Show mode demo with plug-n-play DRL/show mode harness

6fDSz4Ml.jpg

Install prep on a customers NSX

eaMETNFl.jpg

MmVRMzfl.jpg

DTlBYzgl.jpg

w2R5pxfl.jpg

Some signal preps. Mark I and Mark II

BWk1Q4al.jpg

8ylynQKl.jpg

OmKgynKl.jpg

BARE NAKED Lumi R board

lhPHQqal.jpg

1st ever NSX reflector delete.

X8NmA77l.jpg

Lumi R Black Ed with reflector delete

Put my deposit down today... Any idea on ETA?

Also I'll have to buy new gaskets... I wonder who else besides the-nsx-shop has them...

Put my deposit down today... Any idea on ETA?

Also I'll have to buy new gaskets... I wonder who else besides the-nsx-shop has them...

The green light for manufacturing the Lumi R Midnight Edition happened last week on 2/24 and will be shipping in the Feb/March time frame. NSXSHOP is a great place and I've also used www.acurapartsforless.com as well.

Lights

The green light for manufacturing the Lumi R Midnight Edition happened last week on 2/24 and will be shipping in the Feb/March time frame. NSXSHOP is a great place and I've also used www.acurapartsforless.com as well.

so how much for black lumi r taillights? Turnkey, exchange or?

What was your site? Wanted info on all your offerings for the NSX, options, prices, etc.

I also thought or heard you had a full retrofit headlight like organizedgaragestatus.com

Thanks for sticking around.

Last edited:
My old Lumi 2.0 vs Lumi-Rs Black. I do like the black PCB boards with my JDM R tails to keep the black n red theme! Also, excellent product and support from Arc-Light as always!

51623697_10161246851030398_2714048452056055808_n.jpg

Hi all. I don't frequent nsxprime as much as I would like, however, the quickest way to reach me is VIA PM (I get notified when I receive one) or email at [email protected]

Thanks everyone!

What was your site? Wanted info on all your offerings for the NSX, options, prices, etc.

I also thought or heard you had a full retrofit headlight like organizedgaragestatus.com

Thanks for sticking around.

I plan to get around to putting all my products on my website but it may take awhile. I'm hoping to have them online around june 2019. Until then let me know what you're interested in doing and how are the tails doing btw? It has been a few years since we last spoke.

Are this lights are just plug them in or do they need professional installation??

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back