• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Arc-Light's most 'Advance' LED kit ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nrIOePr.jpg

tM8NEYi.jpg

PIcicVz.jpg

gdudxYF.jpg

L8qv9lc.jpg

Thank you

First - I want to thank our early supporters that made this kit a reality. Without you I can say with 100% certainty that we wouldn't have taken on such an aggressive endeavor - your support has made it possible to bring to reality the finest LED kit ever made for our cars.

Packages

Each Lumi 2.0 is available for order each and be configured in the following packages

Lumi 2.0 – Prestige :: $1325.00

The Lumi 2.0 Prestige is our flagship kit that includes our entire vision for the NSX tail lights. Along with the direct drop in LED panel combining brake, turns, and reverse, the presitge kit also includes a USB programmer that'll allow you to upload unique designs that offers you to customize your tails to fit your own personal style.

- (2) Lumi 2.0 Tail light panels (driver * passenger)
- (2) Programmable Logic Boards complete with USB port
- (2) CAD designed LED panel mounting brackets
- (8) Panel screws
- (1) Brake bulb out defeat harness
- (1) Capacitor (used to slow or speed up turn signal flash rate)
- (1) v3.0L LED Controller with show mode switch
- (1) Tail light sealant
- (1) USB Programmer
- Concierge programming services and access to animated sequences library

Lumi 2.0 – Platnium:: $1249.00

The Lumi 2.0 Platnium kit includes all the core features of the Prestkit minus is the USB programmer.

- (2) Programmable Logic Boards complete with USB port
- (8) Panel screws
- (1) Capacitor (used to slow or speed up turn signal flash rate)
- (1) v3.0L LED Controller with show mode switch
- (1) Tail light sealant

Lumi 2.0 – Classic:: $1099.00

The Lumi 2.0 Classic kit includes all the core features of the Platnium kit minus is the programmable sequential lights. Please note that the Classic kit's turn signals will flash on/off just like stock.

- (8) Panel screws
- (1) v3.0 LED Controller
- (1) Tail light sealant

Please note that we this is a limited set with a total of 25 kits produced. With our presales we currently have 12 kits remaining which can be configured in any of the above packages. Lead times for each order will be based on the order it was recieved. Installations services are available but must be coordinated in advance.

FAQ

What modifications must be done to the stock tail lights?
-The primary modifications will be the removal of the stock diffuser. Other modfications are outlined in our install guide.

Are these lights DOT approved?
-No. These lights are not DOT approved and can only be used off-road.

Can these be installed ourselves?
-Yes! Please contact us for the install guide.

MEDIA/IMAGES

1KjjlwT.jpg

KEnFHeT.jpg

zYWYTOY.jpg

4in8xee.jpg

Last edited:
You keep outdoing yourself! Bravo. This is what holds me back on buying just yet though.:smile:
Maybe this coming Christmas.

This sucks!!!!!! I love my current ARC lights but this is friggin awesome. :frown:

What about a panel completely covered in LED's so you can make even crazier custom designs. I want to have pac man running across my tail lights!

What about a panel completely covered in LED's so you can make even crazier custom designs. I want to have pac man running across my tail lights!
LOL. Brilliant, just simply brilliant.:biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

Sign me up for prestige.

Ditto. Put me down please for Prestige. This is truly awesome.

Last edited:
I received my set today (after a train derailment delay by UPS, and two misses when they delivered 2 minutes before I got home). It's so beautiful just to look at the circuit boards, they are well done. I'm hoping I can do the install in the next week or two!

Now....if only the marker lights could come back....my NSX light show will be almost complete......

Nothing for 02+ lights yet?
I’m not one to say no but things are not looking good for the 2002+ tails at this point. We’ve installed quite a few kits in the 02+ tails and there’s not enough room to replicate this design in those tail lights. Nevertheless I am thinking/brainstorming! I would defiantly like to see a sequential/programmable tail for the 02+ lights in the future.

You keep outdoing yourself! Bravo. This is what holds me back on buying just yet though.:smile:
Maybe this coming Christmas.
Appreciate it! By Christmas I should have 2 new products (not LED tails) that will likely pique your interest

This sucks!!!!!! I love my current ARC lights but this is friggin awesome. :frown:
Sent you a PM. :)

It can be done and I’ve considered taking it to the next level but I fear for my life and want to drive my car for many years to come. I have quite a few ideas and offering a Pac-Man mod is right up there with the others where I’ll have to get used to waking up to the sound of an angry mod sharpening their pitchforks.

LOL. Brilliant, just simply brilliant.:biggrin:

Ditto. Put me down please for Prestige. This is truly awesome.
Sent you a PM

Do you have any pictures of how the lights look with the LEDs off?
Will have those in a day or two. Need to install a few things on my car to get it presentable again. :biggrin:

I received my set today (after a train derailment delay by UPS, and two misses when they delivered 2 minutes before I got home). It's so beautiful just to look at the circuit boards, they are well done. I'm hoping I can do the install in the next week or two!

Now....if only the marker lights could come back....my NSX light show will be almost complete......
Sorry to hear but glad it arrived safely! LMK if you have any questions during the install

We are down to our last kits! These will be discontinued and a really rare piece. Please PM me if interested :)

Y6Ek9Cx.jpg

Nz7rKHb.jpg

kEoODWI.jpg

GR6eyJG.jpg

We are down to our final 2 kits! Please don't miss out on what's becoming one the best tail light designs ever produced for the NSX. This will likely be our final offering of LED conversion kits as we will be retiring from the NSX market shortly and will no longer be a vendor due to the nsx becoming a soft market for us.

Attachments

• GR6eyJG.jpg
    GR6eyJG.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 753
Y6Ek9Cx.jpg

Nz7rKHb.jpg

kEoODWI.jpg

We are down to our final 2 kits! Please don't miss out on what's becoming one the best tail light designs ever produced for the NSX. This will likely be our final offering of LED conversion kits as we will be retiring from the NSX market shortly and will no longer be a vendor due to the nsx becoming a soft market for us.
Looking to buy a kit asap. Info please. I can't send you a message. Cash in hand

Last edited:
I wait for the next version [MENTION=31873]Arc-Light[/MENTION].... I know you have something up your sleeve....

Looking to buy a kit asap. Info please. I can't send you a message. Cash in hand
Apologies. My inbox was full. Sent you a PM

I wait for the next version @Arc-Light.... I know you have something up your sleeve....
If anything does come (I never say never) it will use the LEDs that we have from the s2000 kits which will be released next week. 4 of these new LEDs can take up the same space as a single CREE led. I just gotta work out some details - mostly on cost and power as the NSX will easily need 2x-3x more of these LEDs than our current cree setup.

What's the pros and cons of theses vs the mayday garage ones. I see some differences. The biggest is the housings and where the lights are.

What's the pros and cons of theses vs the mayday garage ones. I see some differences. The biggest is the housings and where the lights are.

It's a bit more than what can be seen visually. Arc-Light vs CSG/Mayday... there's no comparison. CSG/Mayday hand drills holes in sheet plastic and solders each led individually.

Here's a few pics from his IG:

xGSinIH.png

NElfIWT.png

Last edited:
It's a bit more than what can be seen visually. Arc-Light vs CSG/Mayday... there's no comparison. CSG/Mayday hand drills holes in sheet plastic and solders each led individually.

Here's a few pics from his IG:

xGSinIH.png

NElfIWT.png
That's comedy. ����������

but seriously. Looking at housing and lighting overall.

Question, do you ever plan on using larger leds? For example, I like the designs you have and they do look great, " at night". In the daytime, they are just washed out too much and look really cheap on any type of led taillight made for the nsx. I think if maybe you used a slightly bigger led, it would look way more oem'ish. I have the same small leds surrounding my Equus headlight projectors and I hate them. They look cheesy and cheap. Not saying your look like that, but I think larger ones could look far better. I am sure there is probably some unknown reason to me why small leds are used, which is why I ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back