• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Are these the famous NSX-R seats everyone talks about?

Status%20%28Large%29.jpg

opps, I'm retreating my early comment... guess I don't know what I don't know...:rolleyes: Sorry guys..:biggrin:

Like i said before Status quaility is good as Recaro, Sparco and Bride... now with FIA approval... it just will be your personal favorite.

those status seats have more turns than a public restroom door knob.
here's the history
>RyanITV
>VanceHu
>EvoF575GTC
>95enexT - current residence

imagine how many times they were farted in.

Erick,
guess you were doing the most of that in them! haha
best line ever

hey rick.

do you still have my buddies phone number? phil? hes close with the owners of status seats. he can get you a better price. if not. give me a ring. i was going to purchase a set also. but i still have my bride kevlar sitting here. anyways. give me a call or give phil a call.

I looked at getting a used set of the NSX-R seats, but ended up getting the carbon kevlar Bride Low Max seats, and LOVE THEM!! You should check them out.

People looking at the low max seats, be warned... there are replica's/fakes of these for sale alll over the web. MAKE SURE you get your brides from authorized dealers, or if you get them used, make sure you get the certificates of authenticity.

I looked at getting a used set of the NSX-R seats, but ended up getting the carbon kevlar Bride Low Max seats, and LOVE THEM!! You should check them out.

Yes I have the Bride low max Stradia Sport in my s2000 with the L/R rails and it works beautifully! :)

I already tested the same seat with a NSX specific Bride "RO" rail and I got 2 extra inches of headroom.

My decision now is do I want to spend $1400 per seat for the Brides or just go with less expensive pair.....

I had a chance to sit in a NSX with the F1 spec reclineables and they feel pretty solid too.

rk

rick

those status seats have more turns than a public restroom door knob.
here's the history
>RyanITV
>VanceHu
>EvoF575GTC
>95enexT - current residence

imagine how many times they were farted in.

11497cruise136_1_.jpg

11497102_6756_copy.jpg

i believe theyre molded off the Recaro SPG. a bit more snug than the Pole Positions.
the NSX-R has its own unique shape.

Are those GT-Vs?

Back