• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ARK DT-S Exhaust Sound Test Video

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Prime. I finally have mods on my car and my favorite one is the Ark DT-S exhaust with the Cantrell Headers.

Here is a short video showing in car and out of car sound clips of the new exhaust system.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0liRsaED8MA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0liRsaED8MA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The car sounds and looks great!

Thanks for making / editing one of the most thorough exhaust clips with very detailed descriptions and examples.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is probably the most accurate ARK DTS sound clip on the net. Good job, now all you need is a intake and the growl would be crazier from 4k thru redline.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:biggrin: Great vid editing !

hehe we are so proud of the DT-S :tongue:

two thumbs up for ya!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i mated mine with a set of hiflow cats giving it a bit throatier sound.
Sounds good and the car looks nice BTW.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great video! If you guys have a good speaker/sub setup for your computer, the bass of the exhaust in the low-end really comes through nicely. DT-S, DT-X, I can't decide!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for sharing the great video!

Personally, I found the DT-S alone slightly louder than stock without droning. With headers & hiflow cats, the sound got even deeper (as in the video). Finally with test pipes, I was able to achieve an even deeper screaming F1 sound. No rasping, but with more drone and exhaust fumes (which I don't mind too much).

BTW, ARK needs to make a dual canister titanium version which will surely sound wicked.