• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exhaust ARK Performance Exhaust DT-X

SOLD - ARK Performance Exhaust DT-X

I have for sale my ARK DT-X Quad Tip Exhaust for a 91-96 NSX. I had this on my 91 NSX and purchased it new in 2007. When I sold the NSX I gave the new buyer the choice of OEM, CT or ARK and he chose the OEM. So I removed the ARK and put it on a shelf in my garage where it has sit for many years, now its time to go. I prefered the sound of the ARK to the OEM or CT as it is louder than both of the others. No drone and a slightly more agressive sound than the CT exhaust. These sold new for $1500.00 back in the day and are still listed on some websites for 1250.00 (I do not think they are still made but not sure). Very good workmanship and great looking welds. Lighter than the OEM exhaust and they say it makes more power but I have not tested that, I bought it for its sound quality and the quad tip looks.

Fits NSX Exhaust 91-96
Quad Split Tips / DT-X
ARK Performance model number - SM0100-391Q
Color/Finish: polished stainless t-304

Price = $650.00 +shipping, +PayPal Fees, Local pickup in St. Louis is OK and I do travel a lot so delivery may be something we can wort out.

I have the original box and packing material so shipping should not be a problem. You will need to reuse your existing hardware and gaskets but it is an easy bolt on project that can be done without a lift in about an hour.

SOLD Thanks Kozuchowski

Attachments

• ARK Exhaust 1.jpg
    ARK Exhaust 1.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 115
  • ARK Exhaust 2.jpg
    ARK Exhaust 2.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 116
  • ARK Exhaust 3.jpg
    ARK Exhaust 3.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 94
  • ARK Exhaust 4.jpg