• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

At long last, I own.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Although I always been more of a Ferrari/Corvette/Porsche guy, for years I have been tempted by the NSX. I appreciate what Honda was trying to achieve with the design, especially after having their world champion, Aryton Senna, contribute to its development. This past Saturday, after many years of consideration and "admiring from a distance" I received my new sports car experimental. 2001 Spa yellow manual, recently for sale in New Mexico. Only about 60 miles of seat time so far, but really fun to drive! I have added a Zinardi shift knob so far. Next I'll do something with the wheels. Looking forward to diggin' into it's guts.

Attachments

• IMG_4763.jpg
    IMG_4763.jpg
    427.7 KB · Views: 402
  • IMG_4768.jpg
    IMG_4768.jpg
    419.9 KB · Views: 380
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome I like the red calipers....type S like...:wink:.....don't alter it too much too valuable as is!

MJK

Legendary Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good looking car, congrats and welcome!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome I like the red calipers....type S like...:wink:.....don't alter it too much too valuable as is!
This. See how many people go FI and when they go back, they wish they'd never gone. Those red calipers look great.
Welcome!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw my first Spa Yellow this weekend and it's an amazing color. Welcome to the board and to being a new owner!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spa Yellow Pearl, the choice of those that have class!!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Agree. I would keep those blades wheels- classy. Just change out the hideous yellow center caps for the OEM.

Spa Yellow Pearl, the choice of those that have class!!!!

LOL :) In the 90's, we used to call it "arrest me yellow", but now with the patina of time, it's such a cool color! The pearl in that color is insane.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree. I would keep those blades wheels- classy. Just change out the hideous yellow center caps for the OEM.

LOL :) In the 90's, we used to call it "arrest me yellow", but now with the patina of time, it's such a cool color! The pearl in that color is insane.

As opposed to "resale red". My daughter asked me, many years ago......"Dad, why can't you get a normal color?"

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the club! Never too late. :)
I've owned a spa yellow '97 and a Rio Pearl '04. The yellow gets a lot of attention out in the wild. Enjoy!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Addressed the hideous yellow center caps.

Attachments

• IMG_4840.jpg
    IMG_4840.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 180
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! 2001 is a great year, last of the pop-ups! How many miles does it have? Looks like it's in really good condition. Any other mods other than the wheels?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice NSX I always loved that color.

Although I always been more of a Ferrari/Corvette/Porsche guy, for years I have been tempted by the NSX. I appreciate what Honda was trying to achieve with the design, especially after having their world champion, Aryton Senna, contribute to its development. This past Saturday, after many years of consideration and "admiring from a distance" I received my new sports car experimental. 2001 Spa yellow manual, recently for sale in New Mexico. Only about 60 miles of seat time so far, but really fun to drive! I have added a Zinardi shift knob so far. Next I'll do something with the wheels. Looking forward to diggin' into it's guts.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I suddenly have Etta James "At Last" playing in my head.....congrats! I hope to join the ranks soon. I've deferred acquisition way too long and have seen prices go up and down. It's time!