• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

At the Honda associate NSX reveal

so is this another reveal of the show circuit car or are thier some new tweaks?

so is this another reveal of the show circuit car or are thier some new tweaks?

Same circuit car but impressive none the less. Mr. Iwamura (American Honda President) seemed excited about the car. Overall I got the impression that they know the new RLX and the NSX is VERY important to the future of the Acura brand. The car still has a presence to it and cant wait to see the production version.

where is this? is this in Los Angeles?

What is the event?

Thank you

This was at Honda's corporate office in Torrance and was an associate unveiling for the NSX and RLX.

I wish I had brought a better camera.

photo3.JPG

photo2.JPG

photo4.JPG

photo13.JPG

photo5.JPG

photo6.JPG

photo7.JPG

photo8.JPG

photo9.JPG

photo10.JPG

photo1.JPG

photo12.JPG

photo11.JPG

Same circuit car but impressive none the less. Mr. Iwamura (American Honda President) seemed excited about the car. Overall I got the impression that they know the new RLX and the NSX is VERY important to the future of the Acura brand. The car still has a presence to it and cant wait to see the production version.

This was at Honda's corporate office in Torrance and was an associate unveiling for the NSX and RLX.

I wish I had brought a better camera.

photo3.JPG

photo2.JPG

photo4.JPG

photo13.JPG

photo5.JPG

photo6.JPG

photo7.JPG

photo8.JPG

photo9.JPG

photo10.JPG

photo1.JPG

photo12.JPG

photo11.JPG

Hi,

Is this event is in a period of time? or the NSX and RLX will stay there to unveil to people who come to the Honda headquarter? or it will only unveil today?

Thanks

the new nsx is really growing on me. after a few mods itll be drop dead gorgeous.

yeah lengthen the tail just a little bit, add just a little more features from the old NSX and I would be sold...well if I had the money :rolleyes:

The last shot of the first series has Steve Riter taking a photo of the VIN plate just inside the wheel well behind the front left tire. (NSX0001)

Last edited:
holly smokes...a brief woodwork sighting....like lochness,or the yeti....:biggrin:

Nice and thanks for sharing. I am assuming since you didn't post them yet that this model doesn't have a functional interior yet? I was hoping to see some potential interior concepts as well. :smile:

Back